Monday, March 17, 2008

Mid life hoopla

Okay, I know, I know I haven't been around much lately. I havne't even visted my peeps from the sidebar! I tell you, I have just not been motivated to do anything on the internet, let alone work on anything on the blog. My family has been sending me some good stuff to put on my blog, I just can't seem to find the time, or whatever, to get it put together on the blog. I haven't even been trying to diet.

I am under alot of pressure with some decisions that I need to make. I think I am what you call a comfort eater. And the trip to SO-Cal was not Lo-Cal! Hamburgers are my downfall. I love them. The best hamburger place that I have ever come across is in Southern California. And I have tried everyones! In-N-Out burgers are the best. When I flew down to Arizona first before I flew to California. I had eaten there 4 times in 3 days. Then I get to California and there is this place called The Hat ! OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!! If you like pastrami or just good grub, you have to eat here if you are going to be in southern California. The Clilli Cheese Fries are a meal in themselves. There is about 3/4 pound of Pastrami per sandwich! Awesome! I ate here to many times too.

So without all the gory details I have not done very well here! I am not even going to go into the incedent with Timmy's hand, But lets just say, you don't try and steal one of Sasquatches chilli fries!!!

And please don't worry too much about these decisions I need to make. Pretty much just mid life crisis crapola! Just alot of stuff on my mind! Who am I kidding?!! Anyone of us has alot on our minds. Especially if your interested in the future of this country!! Right?!! So with that, I will just have to pick myself up off the floor and get up and keep plugging along. Wyatt had a picture of me on his blog here ! I think that is pretty close to what I look like right now! And I feel like FB also. And I believe that I am heavier now than I was when we started. But, starting today, I am going to start again! Cry baby has lost 21lbs so far. Phhhhhbt! I can loose that in 3 weeks! So here goes!

See ya at the scales on Saturday!

Or maybe I will post something by then! HA

3 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

Ummm....you joining the Marines or something?

Buying a 'Vette?

Going to seminary and be a preacher? (I'd pick that one or teaching, but you'd bust too many heads.)

Had some lip-smacking corned beef this evening.

When I lived in Los Angeles, In and Out was a favorite of a couple of folks I lived with. My favorite were the adult beverages and side dishes of tobacco and chocolate (and an endless supply of ramen).

Praying for you on all fronts. :)

7:03 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Are you starting a cult? 'Cause I'm not drinking any Kool-Aid. Hippie sacrifices are ok, but I draw the line at Kool-Aid.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Bring it on, fatty!!!

And it's 22 pounds lost, and we're in the midst of ice hockey playoffs. Heh.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home