Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Are you kidding me?!!

20,000 hits!!! WHOOO HOOOO! Can, you believe it?!

Well, how about that. If I hadn't had that little blog vacation I could have made it a little sooner, but hey, who's countin'! Thanks to all who have come here to read this drivel. And that includes even those who don't agree with what I have to say. I appreciate you as well. Now I know I am not nearly as deep as The Professor, or as funny as The Detective , or as uplifting as The Teacher , or as sarcastically funny as The Overlord , or have as many guns as The CUGster , Okay, I am running out of ideas. I know I missed some of you, but I appreciate you all. And thank you so much for coming by!!

If you hear of anyone losing their pants in SoCal, don't worry it wasn't me. I'm not wearing any! Bwhahahahahahahaha!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

See, you go and say all that nice stuff and then BAM you hit us with the visual of you without pants.

Mannnnnnnn.

Congratulations! :)

2:08 AM  
Blogger momster said...

I am glad your back. I almost was the 20,000 visitors I missed it by 3.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Congratulations on the milestone. It is truly deserved. Now go find some pants, for cripes' sake!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Son! But hey...you with no pants...Wyatt going Commando.. I feel slightly nauseous.
HubbardMom

9:17 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

guys, no matter how ' fit', should never go commando ! rule # 1!

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice going! It's good to see blogging is so easy even a sasquatch can do it.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Post your damned weight, chump!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home