Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weigh day and on the road

Well, today is Sunday, and I have neither lost weight nor gained it. So I will have to be happy with that. I only got to work out a couple of times this week and slipped a couple of times with what I ate. Thus I just stayed at 350 lbs. Hey, I am happy I didn't gain so that is a good thing.

I will be on the road for 2 weeks now and so I am going to have to really step it up. The good thing is the hotels have excersize rooms so that it good. Also my wife gets to come with me this time! That is totally cool! She can help me stay on course with the eating and working out.

I am sitting in the PDX airport right now waiting for my flight to Pa-honix, Arizona. I will be in Yuma, Lord willing, this evening enjoying that 85 degree weather down there. WHOOO HOOO! Eat your heart out detective! what's it in Philly today, 20, 30 degerees. I'll be thinking of you, for the next two weeks in Arizona and sunny California! looks like 70's in california while I am there. I even broke out the sun glasses! Sweeet!

So I'll yak atcha later gaters! I am working on something to post this week, or a couple of times. I want to try and post more than once a week. Don't want to be called a loser or anything! HA!

Hey, Beavis (JC) and Butthead (Andy) post your weight in the comments and a I will add it to this post!

JC is in at 219

12 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

Have a safe trip. Enjoy the nice, warm weather, too. :)

It's not a sprint, it's a marathon.

Psalm 37

12:46 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Oh, and every time I saw (read: smelled) a dead skunk on my road trip this weekend, I thought of you. Geesh.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Hey, what can I say! I love the smell of skunk! Smells like chicken! HA

5:39 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

219

5:49 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

You're lucky - I stayed the same this week. Don't count on that being the norm, though. Get to dietin'!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Ok, I am a week late - my bad. Of course, I see I didn't miss much blogging activity. :-)

Sat Feb 16th - 241
Sat Feb 23rd - 239.5

8:38 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

sssteve-hey! not everybody on the road can maintain a current weight! so i think you get a high five from me!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear, it seems like it's been ten days already.

Skul

3:06 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Twenty to go!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Sezme said...

YAY!!!!!!!!

Ssssteve now how 20,000!!!!

(It was me.)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Now how?

Now has 20,000....sorry.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Captain America said...

20K that sounds like a weigh in number :)
Congrats on the hits dude!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home