Monday, February 04, 2008

Just so you know,

Since everyone was nice enough to give me tips on what not to eat while watching the Super Bowl, I will let you know what I did eat while watching the Super Bowl and see if it met with everyone's approval.

Well, I started out with a nice foot long Meat ball and marinara sandwich with double the Mozarella cheese.

then I moved in for the hot wings, oh somewhere around 12 to 15 of those baby's! Man, they were good.

Next, on my plate was a plate of Chili Cheese Nachos. MMMmmm! With extra cheese sauce.

Then I worked my way through a rack of ribs with a Baked Potato Loaded, sour cream, Bacon mmm baaacon, and some cheese to top it off.

then for desert we sent out for Cold Stone and I had a Gotta have it Banana Fudge crunch sundae!

I think I did pretty good don't you?











Nah, I am just kidding, I never watched the Super Bowl!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

I watched the game, but I drank water. I was too busy county all the hits I got from people looking for Tom Brady shirtless. Why? What would cause someone to sit in front a 'puter and enter a search for Tom Brady shirtless?

That meatball sammie sounded good.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Captain America said...

What no frunions??

5:56 PM  
Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

UGH, I am so hungry right now and I want to eat everything you said you ate on Sunday. Nice way to derail the rest of us, heh.

My daughter and son-in-law did a Southwest-themed superbowl party, so I ate a LOT of chips and taco dip, but I only ate like three wings. I skipped the chili.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Man, winning this diet thing is gonna be a piece of cake. Heh, "piece of cake."

2:30 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

sssteve...geez...you had me drooling...now i have to order a jalapeno pizza...thanks...

3:39 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

You covered my three favorite animals in one sitting.

I'm so jealous...

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home