Friday, February 01, 2008

Funny Joke

Philadelphia is the safest city in the nation. No, that isn't the joke I wanted to tell, but it is a joke, or maybe a falsehood. Man, it must be something in the water there. 4 deaths in 16 hrs. Sheesh! Here is the real joke.

Chelsea Clinton got a job as a reporter, and as her first job she was supposed to interview soldiers coming back from Iraq. Oh boy, she thought, here was her big chance.

Here comes her first soldier.

Chelsea, "Hi, I'm Chelsea Clinton from the Daily fish wrapper, while you were in Iraq, were you ever scared?"

Soldier, "Yep, I sure was"

Chelsea, fairly salivating now, "What were scared about? Bombs? Freedom fighters? IED's? What was it?"

Soldier, "There were 3 things I was scared about: 1. Osama, 2. Obama, and number 3. Yo Momma!"

HA HA HA HA I just kill myself! Wheww!

9 Comments:

Blogger USA_Admiral said...

That was funny.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

Did Pookie send you this in an email???

11:14 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Good one.

On a completely unrelated topic, count me in on the weight competition. I started a little over two weeks ago, weighing in at 248 (which, for you that don't know me, is really fat considering I am about 3 feet shorter than Sssteve and JoeCool). I lost 35 pounds last year and gained back 30; hoping to repeat the former and not the latter. Currently at 243.

Your brother-in-law

11:22 AM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Funny! :)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

sssteve--ahahahahaha!!! love it!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

hey JC you wanna hear another one?

What has four wheels but doesn't go anywhere?

Joe's Vette!! HA HA HA HA HA AH !!!!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Um, you were here TWICE and if I remember correctly, you didn't get shot. Must have been your protection service - aka ME!

Now post your weight!!!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heard it! I'll have to send you one I just got.

Hey, Maj B signed up on AnySoldier today and also his blog. There are a couple of guys that are redeployed from a couple of years ago.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo that was funny dude. Too bad I'm going to have to kill you over that sh*t about Philly. *Snark* :)

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home