Saturday, February 02, 2008

Well this just stinks!!

Man, I did not do any good this week. In fact I pretty much just blew the whole week!! I just didn't work at if very hard. I guess I just didn't have any desire to try. Well, I weighed in at 352 lbs this week. That wasn't any good. So I press on with renewed deteermination to loose as much weight as possible. I know that you all are going to encourage me. And I want you to know in advance that I appreciate it. I just have to get it done!!

Andy my brother in law wanted to join in this here little adventure. His weight this week was 243 lbs. When Joe Cool gets me his weight I will post it.

I hope that you all did well and this week will be a success for us all!

7 Comments:

Blogger delwell2 said...

You need to hang out with me 3 days a week and you'll make progress. Let me know if you need a wake-up call. BTW the showers ar eno longer siberian like.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

I think most of us had a wonky weigh-in. I didn't lose any (only figured that out after my scale said I gained eight pounds).

I managed to do a little walking today, but I really did an excellent job with the food all week...well, until I got miffed, today.

I'm praying for you. :)

11:33 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

I already posted my wieght over at the other fat guy's blog. Seeing as how this blog gets posted on about as regular as "someone" taking a shower and cleaning the lint out of his hair!!!
I am a plump 221.

12:00 AM  
Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

Yes, we all kind of fell off the wagon this week, it seems, except for Wyatt. Don't get discouraged! We will all do better this week! Just watch out for the food at those Super Bowl parties tonight!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

yes, sssteve, stay away from the guacamole tonight!!!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Steve, no chips, guacamole, chili or anything tasty! There's always sparkling water!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to say you could have lemon in the water! ;) Yum!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home