Monday, February 11, 2008

Still Fat!

I can't beleive it. It has been close to a month and a half and I am not down to my 245lbs. What's the deal?!! I deserve to be skinny! I shouldn't have to work at it!! It should all just magically melt away, without much work on my part, I mean, Come ON! I didn't do much work to put on the weight! Just ate enough food to feed a starving tribe in Africa! Anyways, I am weighing in late this time, Sorry. Couldn't be helped. I weigh 350lbs. So lost a couple I think. Anyways, going to double my efforts at the gym and at the table!

JC is weighing in at 220 today. Jerk!

and Andy is at 242 lbs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

sssteve...hey, it's alright!! you're not giving up!! you're on a plateau, and you know that! it's just frustrating, that's all...you can handle this!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Loser! Sorry, I mean NON-loser! I am so kicking your ass in this thing. Heh.

Look chief, we have until June. You've got a lot of time. Just don't quit on us!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

The positive changes that impact your health is the big picture--that and being around for your family. :)

You'll lose it. I'm praying for you.

1:54 PM  
Blogger delwell2 said...

If I had know the contest was going to be this easy I would have joined in. I figured needing to lose only 10-15lbs would not have been enough to beat you ;)
Good news though. a news report claims cows are poluting the environment. Being the green guy you are I know you will soon give up the meat. Then you can watch the lbs melt away.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home