Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Road Trip!!

Well, I'm on the road again! Got an emergency call to take care of a couple of units of ours in Baltimore and Boston. So I flew out today and now I am in a room in Annapolis. Hope to try and hook up with my fellow bloggers in Philly, who knows maybe! We'll see. But now for a couple of things I saw today:

First up, I think we can do without these type of imigrants: Somebody ought to throw this idiot off a bridge! I mean what in the world were you thinking! Puuuuleaaase let me in a room alone with this guy for about 15 min. that is all I ask. I know this guy had a drug problem, but come on there is just something wrong with you, there are plenty of druggies that don't throw their children off a bridge! It's like this commercial I heard today in the car, it was a public service annoucement. The kid (mexican, just saying is all) said that he got his start into drugs and stealing because he didn't feel like his mom didn't care about him, all she did was sit around the house. Hey Paco, how about you caring about yourself and not letting yourself become a juvvie with a record. Whatever happened to personal responsibility anyways!!

Second: Umm, do you have someone that looks like my wife? What in the world? You have just got to be kidding me here right?
"Hey honey, what are you doing tonight?"

"Um, I um, gotta work late, yeah thats it"

"Oh Okay, I'll see ya later"

Later back at the brothel,

"Hey, wait a minute, you sure look like..... hey you are my wife!"

Unbelievable!

third: Suuuure Muslims love their children All I have to say about this is, where are all the womens rights people coming out against this abortion of a religion!

Finally: Contary to popular belief, I did not fall in the ocean!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

The druggie: How very sad that those children are dead. I'd call that guy a particular name (well, a few), but it wouldn't be very "family friendly."

Brothel guy: Something is amiss with the supply and demand in that household, eh? OR Maybe if he hadn't been spending his money at a brothel, his wife not have felt compelled to go make extra money at tthe brothel? That's quite a dysfunctional marriage.

The animal that murdered his daughters: Still trying to figure out what is so honorable about killing your daughters. If you want to be a legalist in your faith and that faith is at odds with the Western culture, why do you live here? Really?

Earthquake! Saw that and thought..."Uh-oh, Rosie must be out West."

Have a safe trip. :)

1:14 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Lemme know when you're in/or passing by Philly . . . so I can screen my calls. Bawahahahaha!!!

Seriously, gimme a call and let me know when you'll be passing through.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

sssteve- brothel woman was just trying to help out with the family finances, for heaven's sake!! maybe "mr brothel" (who wouldnt've found out if he was staying home, the way he expected her to!!)...ok, ok, i know...

3:54 PM  
Blogger Captain America said...

Just got the call from Wyatt. Lunch is on him!!!
I'd kill the guy with the kids first second a deputy wasn't looking.
The guy with the whore wife thought he was dreaming...seriously? WDF is that?

8:41 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Agree with all! Thanks for stopping by!!

8:52 PM  
Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

Hope you had a good trip, Looking forward to seeing your weigh-in this week.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just fix the coaches!

-Pinhead

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home