Saturday, January 05, 2008

Weigh in

Well, I weighed 355 lbs earlier this week, and now I weighed in at.....



357 lbs!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!! I am going to be the first one to 400 lbs!! I can just see the gift certificate now! Congrats to the 400 lb dude!! Bow to me the biggest man here!! Whooo,

What?

You mean?

No!

NOOOOO!

Heh, sorry, I thought we were seeing who could GAIN the most weight in 6 months! CRAP!
Well, I think Wyatt needed a head start anyways! HA! I will astound you next week!


JC's weight is: probably really bad since he is not answering the phone to tell me how much his weight is!! HA HA Fatty boy!!

UPDATE: JC came in at 227 so he lost 3 lbs!! Great job little bro!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

Hang in there, Steve.

I always hate when I've felt like I have lost weight and I've gained. Yeah, that's always good for some emotional eating.

10:50 PM  
Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

Next week will be better!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Baby steps, chief. You can't lose it all in four days. we have six months, and remember, it's the percentage of weight lost.

10:28 AM  
Blogger SoHoS said...

Hell if it was a weight GAIN contest this would be easy I just think chocolate and put on two pounds ;) We'll make it!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

WOW! thanks for the encouragment! It's nice to know everyone cares! But, I kinda knew this was going to happen since I really didn't try and was really going to get started this monday. Thanks guys!!!

9:13 PM  
Blogger miriam sawyer said...

The best of luck to you. I know it's hard, but you'll feel better.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home