Saturday, January 12, 2008

Weigh in and meeting

Well ,I am still in Maryland, took a drive up to MA on Thursday night and fixed on of our units on Friday and then drove back down on Friday night. Saturday I met up with my friends from the blogosphere:Wyatt, Fitch, RT, and Captain America. We met at Famous Dave's for lunch. What a great time. Short of all "constructive criticism" I received from my fellow bloggers about my inability to use punctuation and spell check. Apparently your supposed to use commas and periods and semi-colons and paragraphs and spacing and capitalization and spelling and other fancy things. Whatever! Excuuuuuse me! Ah shoot I just used exclamation marks! I had a great time though!

Now for the weigh in: Looks like I am back at square one. Weight: 355 lbs. Amazing that I even lost 2 lbs. I'll take it, especially with the travelling that I have done this week. My hat off to Wyatt for the big weight loss this week. Well done, Detective!! I hope everyone else did well. Oh yeah, and with all the food wyatt ate today I think he is going to gain weight this week! BWHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHA

How is that for color

11 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

Ok. Now, I'm really seeing phantom lines after I look away from the text. The yellow has just blinded me. Thank you, Steve. After I came to your defense a couple of times, well maybe once, well never mind.

Yay on the weigh-in! You did that after lunch, too, didn't you? So that would be a double YAY!

Have a very safe trip home and it was a really fun time!

I think, perhaps, we were the loudest people in the restaurant.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's quite...

YELLOW!

It was great to see you again. I had a great time.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

Looks like baby poop...

3:30 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Dude, I hope you drop 10 before your next weigh in.

I don't know what kind of exercise you have decided to do, but I hope it is fun.

Using that color is a sure fire way to get one more hit. I couldn't read it on Google Reader. So I had to actually go to your blog.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

BWH - He could drop ten . . . when he gives birth. Bawahahahahahahaha!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

But would it have a handle bar mustache like the man I love!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Ewwwwwww!

2:52 PM  
Blogger momster said...

I would be absolutely lost with out my spell check. and if your wondering how is that going to work as a teacher I already have it figured out. If a kid ask me how to spell a word I will tell them thats what dictionaries are for.

3:01 PM  
Blogger IHeartQuilting said...

Hey, two pounds is a start, for sure. Good luck to all of us this week, weigh-in is only two days away!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

Are you really still in Maryland???
wow you have been there for a long time.
BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

JC, You blog you idiot!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home