Thursday, January 17, 2008

My second job

Apparently this is now my second job. I must come on here and post something so my brother has something to read while he searches for monkeys smelling each others poo on the Internet.

Apparently I am his only other form of entertainment, and am only here for that purpose.

Here, watch me do back flips. 1.... 2.... 3.... GO! Whoooooo Hoooooo! now wasn't that fun. now what should I do, ummm let me think.

Oh I know, I am now picking my nose, Whooo Hooo! Isn't that funny!

Hey Joe, you having fun yet! I know I am!

There, now leave me alone.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there...at least it's a post. Better than nuttin'.
There was significant earthquake activity on Mount St. Helens. Was that you doing backflips????

As always
HubbardMom

9:57 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

No, you fell out of bed, ha ha! Hey, I kid, I kid, Just joking.

I saw yesterday that there was some steam coming out of the mountain. I wish it would blow up again, that would be cool!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That didn't sound very sincere!

Didn't people die on the mountain? Too far away to worry, eh?

Linda

10:56 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

No, actually, I live really close, abut 65 miles as the crow flies. and the only people that died either didn't want to get off the mountain, or they were Geologist that knew of the danger

11:01 AM  
Blogger Sezme said...

I remember the old guy who refused to leave. He died.

I saw a dead skunk today and thought of you. ;P

1:22 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

You know what Joe Cool needs? A cross-country trip to the east coast to buy another car!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sssteve, buggers will clog up your keyboard.

Just so you know...

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Earp...didnt you hear, JC got hisself a Vette. Something 'bout a mid life somethin or other.

Pinhead

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home