Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I feel like the 500 lbs gorrilla in the room

Except I don't quite weigh that much. But now for the unveiling.

Announcer: And in this corner fighting in the green and white striped trunks, we got them at one of our sponsers for the fight, so go see Al's Tent and Awning store for all your tent and awning needs, or in Sssteve's case, your boxing shorts. Hailing from the Left coast, the liberal NW, the land of fruits and nuts, weighing in today at.... Wait is this right? Whew, your a big boy, weighing in at 355 lbs!

Man, I didn't realize how grossly obese and fat I was!! What a Lard butt! Man. Well, here we go. I will post my weight loss every saturday. So at least come by and have a good laugh on Saturdays. Oh yeah I will post JC's too. His weight will be fortwith as soon as he gets it to me.

Man, I'm fat.

UPDATE: JC JUST CALLED IN HIS WEIGHT 230 LBS.
wow, what a light weight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

Saying prayers for all of us. :)

It was a very hard day. I think I actually whimpered.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ma not weigh 500, but you're still a gorilla

7:09 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

The weight doesn't bother me, but the thought of you in striped trunks did. :)

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home