Sunday, December 30, 2007

Heeeeeeees baaaaaaaack!

Not that anyone would notice!! I just looked at my blog and saw that it has been 4 months since my last post!!! What a loser!! But then again, I was out making money so that the Hilderbeast can get her fat, money grubbing mits on them!! I hope no one took me off their blog roll. I first thought that I would take the time to apologize to my blogging brothas and Sistas out there, but then I remembered a couple of posts that my blogging spiritual leader Wyatt posted awhile back. He wrote that he did his blog for his own pleasure (heh!) and no one elses. I always thought that was kind of cold, but I get it know! These last 6 months have been the busiest in my puny little life so far. I have a crude busy joke but my mom watches this blog so I can't say it. Thanks alot mom! Anyways, I thought I would start the new year out right, and put something up on the blog. So here are my New Years resolutions! Yipeee! That is what everyone wants to see is my new year resolutions! Okay, so the serious ones first:

!. First and foremost I need to read my bible more often. I got to put that one on there since my dad sees this blog every now and then.

2. I need to lose about 100 lbs. No joke on that one. I just turned 39 yesterday and now I am getting scared. With my families history(3 out of the 10 aunts and uncles dead to heartattacks before the age of 60) I challenge the Gunfighter to a lose the weight battle!! I know he doesn't need to lose as many pounds as I do so maybe someone out there could come up with a good measurement to see who can lose the most in 6 months time. I don't know what we could play for but we could come up with something!! So how bout it Tom Brady lover!! you up for it?!!

3. Smite more hippies! Because Jimmy says so and there are just too many hippies here in the northwest! It is like a rat infestation or something. Where is John Goodman the Exterminator ( movie: arachniphobia) when you need him!

4. Vote for someone that is going to get this country going in the right direction! I'm really worried with this list of canidates that we have to choose from! Man, would a real American please stand up!! Where is John Wayne when you need him! Write in Chuck Norris!!

5. Blog more! Nuff said there!

6. Golf more! I love this game and just do not get enough time to do it!! COME ON!!!

Well, there you have it. if you want to leave a few of your own in the comments, by all means leave away! Be talking to you soon!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

Happy Birthday!

I'm buying some stuff at GNC, today. I'll let you know how it works. :)

Glad to see you back.

I must have psychic powers. Go read my blog and see what I wrote last night.

I'd do the whole first thing, but I always spell it wrong. Dernit.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

1. Happy birthday.

2. Scared is good. It's a great motivator. And if our dueling weight battle will get you motivated, I'm in!

3. It's really good to have you back, man!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Deathlok said...

Welcome Back!

I got $5 on you. Wyatt has got no willpower. He might have to cut down on his drinking . . .or go to Miller Lite.

As for golf, Wii golf should count. I can get more golf in too that way.

I also have been lacking in blogging. I feel your shame.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about that crude joke you told me yesterday???? Welcome back!
HubbardMom

9:11 AM  
Blogger Old NFO said...

Welcome back, Happy Birthday and good luck with the resolutions! Send Wyatt down in flames :-)

2:13 PM  
Blogger grimjack said...

I have posted 4 more posts then you in the past 6 months, so we are almost even.

I'll join your weight loss challange. I'm in for 50 too. If we all lose a little, the earth won't have to spin as hard.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!

5:47 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Happy new year and b-day!
And Welcome back, too.


Now ssssstart posting sssstuff!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Thanks everyone, it makes me feel good!!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home