Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I'm a BBG, Big, Beautiful, Guy that is!

Okay, here we go! I may not do to well on the fantasy side of competition. (Wyatt smoked me pretty much in both fantasy baseball X 2 and fantasy golf) But, this is the real deal! Good old competition!! It looks so far like there is going to be 4 of us in this competition!! Anyone else want to get it? Now is your chance! I am currently weighing in a 345! but I'm big boned! and 6'4". I think my bones alone why 150 lbs! HA! Anyway, I am shooting for a target weight of 245 or less. I don't think I will make it in 6 months but hey I will give it a shot! So stating today. IT IS ON!!

Oh yeah, we need some kind of incentive, or wager if you will! Maybe, a Ruths Chris steakhouse gift certificate or something. Maybe, everyone could give some ideas. And if any of those that are participating don't want to do the wager they don't have to!

OKAY! LET THE LOSING BEGIN!! you bunch of fatty pants!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

My hand to God, I had a doctor tell me that I am one of the few people on this earth that can say, "I am big boned." I've been told I have a pretty thick skull, too, but I think that is another matter. I also have hips--they're always good for extra squishiness.

Ok...so the wager. No clue. A month of guitar lessons for me?

Maybe we could all come up with one thing we'd like. Dunno.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Beautiful Gay?

8:52 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

No your gay!! I'm just happy!! DUH!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

How about a $50 gift certificate to the restaurant of your choice? I'd be up for that!

By the way, I have physical therapy and an ice hockey game tomorrow night. I'm already ahead of ya! HA!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Sounds good.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home