Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Funny Joke III

I got this in an e-mail from my Mom!!

The Bargain Bill Clinton started jogging after his recent heart attack near his new home in Chapaqua. But on each run, he happened to jog past a hooker standing on the same street corner, day after day. Each day he would brace himself as he approached her for what was most certainly to follow. "Fifty dollars!" she would shout from the curb. "No. Five dollars!" fired back Clinton, "I'm the former President of the United States!" This ritual between Bill and the hooker continued for days. He'd run by and she'd yell, "Fifty dollars!" He'd yell back, "Five dollars!" One day, Hillary decided that she wanted to accompany her husband on his jog. As the jogging couple neared the problematic street corner, Bill realized the "pro" would bark her $50 offer and Hillary would wonder what he'd really been doing on his daily outings. He realized he should have a believable explanation to offer the junior Senator. As they jogged into the turn that would take them past the corner, Bill became even more apprehensive than usual. Sure enough, there was the hooker. Bill tried to avoid the prostitute's eyes as she watched the pair jog past. Then, from the sidewalk, the hooker yelled, "See what you get for five bucks?!"

That's funny I don't care who you are!!!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"That's funny I don't care who you are!!!!"

Well yes it is!

2:31 PM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

Thats funny alright but I dont know, five bucks sounds kinda steep...

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with wreckse.... its not worth paying $5 for a "so called" good time with Hilary. I can't stand her and will pray she never gets any higher in power in our government.

Hey Joecool - long time no see on here

4:54 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

Not only funny but still snicker worthy even after more than one read. *g*

9:42 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

that's hot

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with wrekse. $5 for Hillary is WAY beyond market value.

5:13 PM  
Blogger wopanese said...

damn. Billary for five. I guess he really did get screwed.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Insolublog said...

I would pay five bucks to see Hillary and the prostitute go at it, in a full blown catfight. (I bet Slick Willie would too.)

7:26 PM  
Blogger thosegoldfishes said...

Just so you know, you and your comment have the privilege of being the topic of my next post.


It should be up later tonight. Enjoy!


http://thosegoldfishes.blogspot.com

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home