Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Funny Joke II

Here is one I recieved from my uncle.

The US Postal Service created a stamp with a picture of Senator Hillary Clinton to honor her achievements as the First Lady of our nation. In daily use, however, it was shown that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes. This enraged Senator Clinton, who demanded a full investigation. After a month of investigating, a special commission published the following findings:....






*The stamp was in perfect order. *There was nothing wrong with the glue/adhesive. *People were spitting on the wrong side.

That is Funny!!!!!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Ssssteve, THAT was funny!

She and Bill got a standing O at the King funeral today. Really annoying. Bill and goofy Jimmy Carter can't seem to kiss enough butts!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

I heard some of it, He makes my skin crawl!!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I saw what you left at Earpy's site. Now, if I had my own blog, who would keep you and Wyatt on your toes, huh?? (Respect my authority!)

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one! I was starting to think I was the only one who felt this way:)

3:31 PM  
Blogger David said...

LOL thats awsome!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

LOL! That is funny. *g*

8:38 AM  
Blogger Uber said...

Hey linda...you could always share my blog. Less time consuming than going it alone...no pressure to post...lots of time left to taunt others....*hint* *hint*

8:40 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Lin, It is "respect my Authoritie" the last three letters are pronounced like the word tie. Sheesh get it straight will ya!

SK, why should you have all the fun;}

David, yeah pretty funny!! thanks for coming by!!

Uber, don't encourage her!!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I see Ssssteve, you haven't had enough, huh? Okay.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Lin, Ohhh I can take it allright!!

1:31 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Funny!
Thanks ssssteve!!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Deathlok said...

Well Played!

I thought it was going to be soemthing like "it only worked for women, because that's all Hilary would let . . . . you get the drift.

BTW, thanks for the welcome to the blog world. On my blog there is a link to radiohidebound a streaming radio. . .based in Washington.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home