Sunday, January 22, 2006

Big ol' jet Airoliner...

I think that is the line in the song. Any ways, here I am sitting in the PDX airport waiting for my flight to Houston TX. They have wireless at this airport, that is sooo cool! If your airport doesn't have wireless, well your airport sucks!! Ha ha!! I sure hope it is warm there. Just as long as it is not raining! I think it has rained like 30 out of 31 days here. If my neighbor starts building an ark I know where I will be in about 10 days! I think I have seen animals going by my house 2 by 2!!

Is it just me or does anybody else think there was a reason for ABC to run the movie "Enemy of the State" during this time!? That movie paints the NSA as a loose cannon that goes around setting people up and wire tapping phone, putting cameras in your house, and even suggest murdering people!! Oh Yeah, they are a objective media outlet!! Why don't they just make a movie, that shows President Bush ordering the executions of innocent people! Oh wait, that was Saddam who did that!

Sorry to all you Denver fans but I'm pulling for a Pittsburg and Seahawks super bowl. The Bus has got to get his ring before he retires!! Besides you have to root for the steelers they represent everything american!! Hard working, smash mouth football!! The only kind!!! And you gotta root for a head coach with a face like this! I mean that is a game face!! Go Steelers!!

Have you ever noticed that people start looking alike that are from the same part of the country. Since I am flying to Texas, I bet when I am in KC for my connecting flight alot of the people on that flight will look like Texans. When I fly back home to Portland, the people will all look like they are from the Northwest. And that ain't a good thing. Usually they look like hippies and a few of them smell!! Or they will have on Columbia Sports wear. Which isn't really sports wear, because it's just hiking clothes. That's what is considered a sport here!! HIKING!!! You have got to be kidding me!! Hey, wait a minute, now I know why Mayor Tom "I'm a Moron" Potter didn't get behind the baseball team, because it isn't a hiking team. Oh man, I got to right the National Hiking League and get them to send a team right away so that we can stop pretending to be a big boy city and actually be one!! That is all Portland will every be, A MINOR LEAGUE CITY!! A pretend city! We just pretend to have major league sports, we just pretend to draw millions of visitors here. We just pretend to bring national tournaments here. Read millions into the economy when I say national tournaments! The people that run this city need to go!! Whew, I feel better now!!! Deep breaths, Deep Breaths.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip, Ssssteve! Is mr.cool older or younger than you? Notice I'm not even saying the obvious--don't you love me? I know you do!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Joe is 2 years younger, What can't you tell!!!

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would've been my guess! I sense some sibling rivalry! I didn't want to say FIRST and make you get all twitchy in the airport--they might not've let you on de plane!

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your trip to Houston is better than any of mine. Every time I've been there, even if just a layover....it rained;) Hope you have a good trip!

4:14 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

While entertaining, Enemy of the State's run is no coincidence, I'm sure...

4:24 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Linda, he's just a pup

sk, It was raining, when I got here, supposed to be dry the rest of the week!

Cug, I totally agree!!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

SB,
WOW!! I am impressed!! You figured out how to put a link in your rant!! Let's all applaud. clap-clap

Don't you want to root for Matt H.?
He is a crazy right winger like us!

Dear dear, sweet innocent(giggle) Linda...Doesnt there have to be something worth going after in order for there to be a rivalry?!
I dont SEE anything worth going after...

5:31 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Joe, go lay some tile or something!!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

I would be done if you would have worked harder!

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Steelers! Yeah!

Ssssteve. I'm adopting you as my unofficial older brother. I just hope there's no confusion between my actual older brother, Steve, and you at Christmas dinner.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr.cool, sorry if I stepped on your toes! Sometimes it's tuff being younger--I know, I have 3 older sisters! They seem to think you're spoiled and get away with more than they did. I like to roll my eyes and say "whatever" in my best sarcastic tone! Doesn't shut them up but it makes me feel better! I was strictly joking about what I said, so I hope that male ego wasn't bruised! ;)

8:28 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Joe, maybe you and fred could go watch your favorite movie together...BBM

Fitch, not a problem brah!

Linda, you can't hurt JoeCool's feelings, we were born with thick skin!!!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

Linda,
Dont you dare back up now! This was just starting to get fun!! :)
Besides, Your conversations are more intelligent than Sssstevie-boys!
Sssstevie-boy is right though, You have to have thick skin to hang out with somebody as cool as myself. Cant you tell I love myself??

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so you were buying this? Damn, I must be good! Never kid a kidder!

WHATEVER!

;)

12:08 AM  
Blogger bob said...

Ssssteve and the Ssssteelers - perfect together!

9:06 PM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

Hey now, Hippies that smell???? Thats a little harsh don't you think? I bathe once a week at least...Ha. Cool spot Bro.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home