Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Funny Joke

I was e-mailed this joke and thought it was funny, no offense DPT!! ( I don't want you and your killer eyes coming after me!!!)

THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY
After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough as they could not afford a larger bed.
So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have anymore children.
The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. "A less costly alternative,"
said the doctor, "is to go home, get a cherry bomb, (fireworks are legal in Alabama) light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10."
The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me."
"Trust me," said the doctor.
So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count...
"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"
At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and resumed counting on his other hand.

Maybe we could get some of the idiots in Washington DC to do this!!

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too painful to be funny.

Ouch! Gah! I'll have nightmares tonight.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Pick on Alabamians.

Funny though.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sure only the really bright people live where it rains all the time, huh?
DPT, I think somebody's lookin' for a whoopin'!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've spent time in Alabama...that was funny!

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SK-don't you live in the "hanging chads" state?

11:18 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Sk, I'm from Alabama... And what you said isn't nice.

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's okay, Tyler, there's more than enough stupidity to go around in every state.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

Hey Linda,
Just because you live in a state that is full of idiots, Doesn't mean every state is that way! :)

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, no I don't live in the hanging chad state. I've been there, but just visiting. And Tyler, sorry but the places I've been in AL deserve some pondering;) And yes, I'm sure you could find similar in most states.

5:18 AM  
Blogger bob said...

Better watch it, ssssteve.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Bob, whatsamatter you not getting any snow in your neck of the woods so your a little grouchy?!

Linda, We may live up here but those of us that are conservative have enough sense to go in and get out of the rain!! The libs stay outside and their brain gets waterlogged!!

Ty, SK is a haaaard haaaard person!!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

Woah...dude, you just insulted like 3/4 the blogosphere. lol

I mean...uh...that wasn't a bit nice.

*g*

1:26 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

HA! I don't care about the rest of Alabama. Just don't diss Huntsville. I have to live here.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huntsville is for wussies.

;)

7:22 PM  
Blogger GunnNutt said...

Talladega Superspeedway is in AL. That makes AL cool.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

:-0

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr.cooler than dentyne ice...wait for the giggles to stop! AL can't have ALL the idiots since you're not here! How's the aryan nation doing in your part of the world?

Tyler-when did Huntsville become an island? Disappointed in you! Have you heard if you're not with us, you're against us? Where's your backbone?

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home