Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I can count on my fingers....

But, the guy who sold his finger to the Wendys digit bandits, can only count up to 9. And that is how many years Mrs. Ayala gets for her part in the "Finger Fraud Case". Her husband got 12 years. The judge in the case said, "...they had lost their moral compass.." I don't think they lost the compass, they just put the pointer in the chili. HA HA HA Whew, I kill myself!!! Mrs. Ayala said it was a moment of poor judgement. Moment??!! A moment is not that long lady!! Lets see (bullet time, just for Doc. Tony.)

  • Buy finger from guy you work with
  • decide to put it in a bowl of chili at Wendy's
  • go to the Wendy's
  • stuff the finger down into the chili
  • eat enough chili to state that you have bitten into the finger

I believe that is a little more than a moment!! Actually, and you can help me with this Detective Wyatt, that sounds more like premeditated than anything. And what kind of mind do you have to have when you see a coworker lose a finger, and the thing that goes through your mind is, Hmmm, I bet if I give this guy 100 bucks I can turn that into millions, by sticking it into some chili and scamming Wendys!

I also just about can't believe that a court in California actually sided with a Corporation and not the supposed poor little victim!! Wow, maybe there is hope after all!!

14 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

They might have sided with the corporation but will they still side with them in the countersuit?

1:43 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

I'm all for punishing the guilty but in this case I'm leaning toward thinking just being them is the greatest punishment of all.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I worked in restaurants and saw alot of weird stuff, but nobody ever tried to pull a finger out of our food. YUK! What kind of mind thinks of this stuff?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Peakah said...

buwahahahah, that's great!

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Sssstevie--a post!I missed this in the news, not about it being found, but the court results. How big was the spoon they were using and who in the world loses a finger and doesn't say anything?! Why can't these people learn to go without like the rest of us?!

5:56 PM  
Blogger GunnNutt said...

I'll bet that couple's a barrel of laughs at Halloween!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. There's no hope. This was just a case that was too obvious to rule otherwise.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

I agree with Linda

12:37 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

DPT, Probably not

Uber, Yeah they suck!

SK, what kind of weird stuff?

Peakah, right on Brah!!

Linda, my son doesn't post here, my name is, my name is, Sssteve! J/K

GN, maybe they "bob for Digits"

Fiar, your killing me with your sunny disposition.

TY, me too!!!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do know that I know what your name is, don't you? That's why calling you Sssstevie is fun! You never know, though, I might start calling you Ssssteve, any day now! Picky, picky, picky!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Yeah I know, thats why I put J/K afterwords, you know just kidding? man, I gotta spell it out for you or what? J/K see

11:12 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Sadly, they got more time than several child-molestors that have been in the news lately.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Jimmy, right you are!! Those scum ought to get the most severe sentence there is!!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, spell it out, you comic! Just making sure your sense of humor is in tact! ;)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home