Sunday, January 15, 2006

I see dead tile!

Sorry folks for the no posting. I was helping my brother tile his kitchen and dining room all week. and then Saturday I helped him move. I was getting to bed around 2 am at night. And then getting up at 7 am to go to work. And at this late age of 37, I found that I can't do that 5 hrs a night sleep like I used to!

Anyways, I hate the city of Portland, and their mayor! We have another shot at getting MLB to Portland and I know we are going to blow it!! One guy said, " why is it everyone treats us like a second rate city?" DUH! It's because you run this city like a second rate city!! This city would rather sink hundreds of millions into a mass transit system that nobody rides. I know because everytime I see it there is nobody on it. And if I'm not mistaken, you can sign up and ride even if you don't have the money to. And any other liberal scatterbrained idea to help the quality of life for those that don't contribute to society or taxes! But try and bring in a sports team and WHAMO! you get hit with the liberal stick. I hate living here! (sorry dad)

I promise to have more posting later!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited Portland and relatives living there. It's a beautiful place and I learned that loose dogs in parks should have more rights than humans. That concept threw me:)

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay... I agree. The mayor of Portland is a ..well..something you dont mention in polite company. Oh yeah, this is First with Flair...HE'S A JERK..
But what about the beaches and the rivers and snow-tubing and some of the most beautiful golf courses on earth!! You gotta love it!! (Pookies husband, are you listening?)
Hope you get your MLB team soon Sssstevie...

11:26 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Move to Philly. You'll appreciate Portland almost immediately!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

sk, you're right! Animals have more rights than humans do here. They won't even let the cattle, and sheep ranchers shoot the cougars and coyotes (sp?) that attack and eat their livestock!!

Captb. thanks, you and your men are our heroes!

Mom, make me some tacos!

Wyatt, I don't know!!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

Like I once said over at the CUG's...in the spirit of great generosity, I will trade two NC liberals for every one conservative. *g*

2:49 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Uber, right on!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it would suck having more traffic jams on the nights of games. I can't stand all the stinking congestion on the road everytime I drive over there.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Anon, is that you Tom Potter? Alot of the games are played on the weekend, and around 7 pm. I haven't heard all the places they are talking about to put the stadium but, to deny it for just traffic reasons isn't enough. In my humble opinion of course.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Sorry Ssssteve I can't get on your MLB bandwagon. I really hate watching baseball games. Unless it's dollar beer night then I'm all over it.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Hey Doc, that's the great thing about this situation, those that don't want to go wont have to pay for the stadium! It will all come from bonds created from ticket sales and parking.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home