Monday, July 07, 2008

Sooo little time.....

to do what I like doing. Like posting on this blog. My readership has dropped from family and a few blogging friends, down to just one or two friends. Even my family doesn't come around any more. Of course, I can't blame them, with a post a month, who can keep readers right?! Oh well, what can ya do?



So I thought I would let ya know where I have been. I think pretty much around the world. After this trip that I am currently on, I will have been out of the office for a month. I was in Illinois two weeks ago, and then I was in the western part of Pennsylvania, by Pittsburg. By the way, that is a beautiful part of this country. If you get the change see that country. I found some great building built not more that 20 yrs after our Country was bourn. That's right, I saw this brick building, I think it was a tavern at one time, that was built in 1796! Amazing. Cool stuff.



This week and next I will be in Minneapolis for a big show and pre rallys. My wife and children fly out to Missouri, tomorrow. And they will be there for about 6 weeks. So I got to see them for a couple of days between trips and won't see them again for another 6 weeks. That sucks! I already miss them.



Well , I hope you all have a great week.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

You sound tired, Ssssteve. That sucks that you won't see you family but a couple of days during a six-week period.

I'll pray for you all. That just made me sad. It really did.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Don't be sad!! How did you know I was tired? I flew the red eye last night and arrived here in MN at 6 am, crashed for a few hours and I am tired!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

Spell Check!!! Spell Check!!! Spell Check!!!!
*sniff sniff*
Here's a sucker, kid. Now quit ur crying!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

I read writing for a profession, remember? I'm trained for word choice, tone, analysis, and stuff like that. Stuff is a technical term, and I realize I ended a sentence with a preposition.

Whatever. :)

9:22 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Oh, and I prayed for you all and it made me cry.

Grrrrrr!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Good grief, RT, you're such a chick.

Glad to see ya posting, Sssteve. Be careful out there, Minneapolis is a war zone.

Heh, I kid, I kid!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

And....?

9:26 PM  
Blogger momster said...

I am sorry it sucks right now but hopefully it is only temporary and before you know you can look back and be glad its behind you and your back home with the family. I will pray for you to.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home