Thursday, June 26, 2008

Elections

todays decision by the supreme court helped me realize that even though we are all pretty much disgusted with the way politics are today. And with the way the Republican party has seem to leave the right and slide over, no actually, take a giant leap to the left. It helped me realize, I said that already, that not voting because of any reason is wrong. It doesn't matter that McCain is not my first or even 3rd choice for president. You can't try and punish the party by not voting at all. If either one of those last two elections for president had gone to a democrat, there would be a different make up on the supreme court and I think today would have been a sad, sad day for gun owners. People, our rights are flying our of our hands now. We have to close the fist, so to speak. I plead with you to go vote, and vote conservative. Our lives depend on it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

With you on that one. :)

3:35 PM  
Blogger USA_Admiral said...

I plead with everyone I know every chance I get.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Sezme said...

I forgot to wish you a happy 4th of July! I hope you all had a good one. :)

Have a good weekend.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home