Saturday, July 12, 2008

Conservative voice lost

1955-2008


I'm sure you have heard already, but Tony Snow has passed away at the YOUNG age of 53. He lost his battle with cancer. It truly is a sad day in the conservative movement. I believe he left behind a wife and 3 children. Every time I caught his radio program, he spoke of the values that I believe in. Contrary to what the wacked out left wants everyone to believe, he was not a shill for President Bush. I heard him criticize President Bush when he deserved it. And praised the President when he deserved it.


I wonder if he will get the same love fest that Tim Russert got. He was just as influential as Tim. He was just as fair. But I seriously doubt it. No he will get ripped and slammed on sites like moveon, and others. Regardless that the man just died.


God rest his soul.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is sad. It was like he was your own personal friend. God bless his family!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh by the way.... that comment was from Mom. I forgot to sign.
See ya
Mom

1:50 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

The trashing is already occurring, courtesy of the Left. Figures.

I'll pray for him and his family.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Well said, Ssssteve.

His voice will be missed. Sadly, he probably won't be given the same accolades and tributes as Russert. He is just as deserving.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

Late but still, Snow was a great guy, lotsa fun even when he wasn't trying.


I'd complain for a new post if my own weren't so few and far between. How long do I have to post regularly before I can start the griping? ;)

5:09 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

It was a sad day and he will be sorely missed.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

hey sssteve...yeah, kool-aid drinkers just wouldnt let it go, huh? teach me to do that again on this blog!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Nightcrawler said...

Heya Sssteve, time to post again already! lol... I'm a fine one to talk, huh?

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger John DuMond said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Ssssteve. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home