Sunday, July 16, 2006

I got your list right chere!

While minding my own business, being as innocent as can be. Somebody decided to blindside me with a most heinous and vicious attack! So instead of listening to the splodytards and trying to appease this despot, I am going to be true to my neo-con ways and nuke his sorry butt!

10 filthy lies and half truths about my despot freind the Detective:

10. After taking too many of the little blue pills, Wyatt's new name around the precinct was Detective Smurf! La La La LA la la!

9. While arresting a hippie, old granny, Wyatt got his butt whipped and lost his "weapon"

8. While sunbathing on Jersey Shore the glare off of Wyatt's legs was seen by the International Space Station!

7. During the Philly PD backround check, they found Wyatt was the head of the Philly Nambla Chapter

6. Before creating SYLG, Wyatt was a regular contributor to Daily Kos

5. One time Wyatt slipped his grandma the tounge!

4. Wyatt uses a phone book to see out of the squad car

3. It was supposed to be a foursome but Helen and Ruth said he was too stinking ugly

2. Wyatt secretly likes the pictures of Tom Selleck instead of Danica!

And the number 1 filty lie and half truth about Wyatt is:

1. When asked to be the poster boy for E.D. (erectile dysfunction) he told them he just wasn't "up" for it!

7 Comments:

Blogger rachel said...

*running for cover*

There's gonna be a shootout!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always suspected that!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

"I got your list right "chere!""(?)

CHERE???

To quote Napoleon Dynamite, "Idiot!"

(Although #6 is pretty funny!)

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wyatt beat me to it! #6 was really good;)

12:27 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

#5...

That was just to far.


to far.,

1:22 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

LOL!
You kill me, ssssteve!!

7:59 PM  
Blogger kateykakes said...

Too funny...

But Wyatt, how could you? Tongue? You gave your granny TONGUE?

I think you might need to up the dosage on those little blue pills! HA!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home