Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Oh yeah, I got your caption!

Yours truly took 2nd in the caption contest at Gop and the city! Wooo Hooo!! Hee Hee I beat Jimmyb! Hey, that rhymes!! I'm just going to sit here and pat myself on the back for a bit. Hold on, be right back......... There we go, that felt nice! Although Cowboyblob beat everyone out with the number one answer, and the number 4! Anyway, Better luck next time Wyatt and CUG! You guys got a little smug! Ha another rhyme! Man, I should be a rapper or sumthin'! HA! YO YO YO! The Flairmiester is in the Houuuuuuuuuse!! Ah man, that sounds totally Gay!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job man. I always think about entering those, but then I never do, and someone else always wins..

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the closet door swinging open?? Just kidding, ya rapper!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

JT, thanks bro.

Linda, *lisp* "I'll bust a cap in your hiney if you call me gay again!" HA! 2 snaps and a Z formation! girlfiend!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Cowboy Blob said...

"Who'd'a Thunk it," I reckoned,
Good Job on placing Second!

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I'm so-o scared! Sissssy pants! he

On yes, way to rain on Wyatt's parade! ha

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right SSSSteve. Look at that name, you really do have a lithp!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only did you place second, but it was funny!!!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

That was funny!

But you'd better watch out!
Wyatt and I are gunnin' for ya!

4:22 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

CUG, I know it, it's like the rookie opening his mouth at the wrong time. Oh well, I'm a big boy I can take it! HA HA

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home