Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy 4th of July


This is one of my favorite holidays! It is all American! I don't have to share it with any other nationality! Either you celebrate it as an American or you don't celebrate! It doesn't matter what color you are, either you are American or not! Our ancestors fought the British for the right to our own Country and our own laws! Our own Constitution and Bill of Rights!! We fought as one with one purpose, and that was to overthrow the tyrannical government that did not have the welfare of it's citizens in mind! Sometimes I wonder if we don't need to do something like that now! Maybe, not an all out war with the government, but a war with the elections. Get people out to vote that think like we do. Get them to the polling places. Make our voices heard. Get our message out! Less Government and More Freedoms! Quit stifling my right to worship as I choose! How to raise my children! To teach my children about a God that teaches us to love one another! Yet, still I have a right as a US citizen to protect myself and my family! And if that means the ownership of guns than by all means, sign me up! They fought for our right to go to the store and purchase what I want, when I want! They fought for my right to travel to where I want, when I want! They fought for my right to eat where I want, and when I want! Heh, I like that one! As we celebrate this most awesome day in our Country's history, let us remember those who fought so that we might have these freedoms! What an Awesome Country!! Happy Fourth of July Every one! And Happy Birthday America!!! USA! USA! USA! USA!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOooooowwww fireworks. I can't wait!

Happy 4th, Sssteve!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Don't blow off a finger while lighting the damned things!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

Well said, Happy Fourth. :)

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a happy 4th Ssssteve...

8:23 AM  
Blogger Nightcrawler said...

Happy belated Independence Day Sssteve!

7:29 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Hope you had a great time!

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home