Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Aaahhhh! I've been Memed!

Well, Wyatt has memed me. Everyone seems to hate these, but then again I'm an attention whore so I kinda like them! HA! The question is:

What sitcom character would you like to be when/If you ever grow up?

Well, I have never grown up! Just ask my wife and mom! They say I have a juvenile sense of humor! Oh well! I guess it would have to be Jack from Will and Grace! Oh my, I just looooove that man! He is soo scrumptious! Wait... Wait... I just threw up! I can't carry this on! Bleah! Full body shiver!! I'll be right back.............

There now that I have scrubbed my self with a Steel brush and comet, now I can really answer this question!

I think it would have to be Robert from Everybody loves Raymond.

Mainly, because Marie in the show reminds me so much of my Mom! In fact we have nicknamed mom, Marie. That and Ken (pinhead), is the golden child just like Raymond is in the show. Well, there you have it. So now I get to pick 3 to do this. Hmmmm lets see. How about Jt's place, Nightcrawler, Tyler D. That ought to do it

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marie???? What is up with that? SHUT UP FRANK...oh sorry, where was I? Oh yeah. So how come you dont come over? I could make your favorite dinner.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is only one reason I choose no to have a blog;) Robert? Really? Mom'll make you pay for this! lol

7:52 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

That's damned funny! And I was gonna pick Robert myself.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"when people see me, they shoot at me, when they see Raymond, they do the wave!"

Are you sure you aren't more like Raymond?

Who's writing your comments? ha

1:40 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Great post.
I have to do mine here shortly.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home