Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm off to see the Wizard the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Well, not excately, but I am off to see Philadelphia. I think that is where they filmed the Wizard of Oz, right? Maybe I will get to see the Detective of Oz! Or maybe the new Jackbooted man of Philly! Or even the drool for David Bell girl from Philly! Hopefully all three will show up. I would love to eat at Geno's even though the locals seem to think it is only a tourist spot. But I just want to go in there and order in English to help support him in his stance. Maybe, just in spanish for the fun of it! I don't know, he might turn out to be like the soup nazi! No philly cheesesteak for you! That would stink! I fly out on Thursday, and hopefully the weather will cooperate, and I won't have any delays. Although flying one way is always good for a cavity search or two! Hey, easy with those cold hands man! Ought to be fun anyways!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Ssssteve, have a great time! Remember to leave your shoebombs at home, as well as knives or clippers! I take it you're going to see the meanie...er, I mean, the sweet detective? You two give each other a hug for me and take a picture! Have a safe trip!

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait! Kepp mee updated on details.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

SK, plan on it!

Linda, Here now! Wyatt and I will not be part of any of your fantasies. You want to see two grown men hugging you gots to pay up front!

Fiar, No doubt. I will call!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

The soup nazi will only say that if you try to order a triple Jumbo and onion rings and another Jumbo...

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Fitch is not just any old "jackbooted man" he's my secretary of the department of stealing oil from other countries! That makes him at least a jackbooted thug.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

JC, your a dork

Fmr, no disrespect meant, I like jackbooted thug much better! HA

8:41 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Sssteve - I'll give your cell a call today. Gotta be up for work at 6am the next day, though, but I will do my best to be your personal security.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What has happened to you??? Some things should be free! hehe

2:55 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Oh, and thanks for bringing the rain with ya!!!

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why aren't you taking it back with you?

7:19 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

we don't want it back. besides you guys are in a drought! So suck it up you couple of babies!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't pick up any hitchhikers! hehe

2:44 PM  
Blogger kateykakes said...

I'm really sorry I couldn't make it, Steve, but it was very nice talking with you on the phone.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home