Thursday, July 27, 2006

Dog days of summer

Man I am missing my wife! It's only been 2 weeks and 2 days and 15 hours and 32 minutes and 15 sec, no 16 sec, 17 sec, anyways you get what I mean! Man at first I was like any other red blooded male! Whooo Hoooo Party time! All by myself with no responsibility except going to work on time. I could come home when I wanted, eat what I want, watch what I want, do what I want. The life of Reilly! Well screw that! I'm dying here! Where are my funny children, my awesome beautiful wife?! This sucks and I got 3 more weeks to go!! That's like an eternity man! If I could just smack a hippie everyonce in a while it would be a little bit better! And all these cold showers are getting to me! I need my wife, if you know what I mean?! wink wink nudge nudge! Oooh nudge nudge! Aww man there I go again! Well what are you gonna do?!

I recieved an e-mail from Tiff yesterday. Everything is good where she is at in Afghanistan. Here NCO hooked her up with soldiers angel but Tiff had her take her off since she doesn't have time to even write her family! I told her that was cool but at least send me her address so I could send her stuff! She also wanted me to thank everyone that sent her well wishes from my blog. I sent her all your comments. She said it was greatly appreciated. Hopefully soon she will have time to write some. She said it has been pretty hot there, 120 to 130! Man, I'll quit complaining about 90 degrees!

Am I the only one who hasn't seen Michelle Malkin on youtube? I found her video "give jihad a chance" Man it was funny! There are a few more too! So cool! Check them out if you get the chance! Well now I have to go take another cold shower! bye for now!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cry baby!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Well it is 91 here and 91% humidity too.

5:38 PM  
Blogger kateykakes said...

Poor Steve...

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh quit whining!!! Hubby is gone for 2-3 MONTHS. Although he does call ofetn to ask where I packed things:)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Someone get Sssteve a Cosmopolitan and the new copy of Redbook!

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I've been waiting for a Tiffany update! Found a sale on Bore-Snakes and wondered if she needed any. Send me her address whenever you get it. :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Glad all is well with Tiff.

Looks like your just going to have to spend a few nights over at Wyatt's house while he is gone.

PARTY!!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home