Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ack! I've been Memmed!

3 things that scare me:

1. The thought of Helen Thomas naked!
2. My oldest Son turned 15 yrs old, and I have so much to teach him!
3. That in Nov of 2008 we may have a Democrat Pres.

3 people that make me laugh:

1. Aaron my youngest son
2. Comedian john pinette
3. those videos of idiots trying to do stunts and smacking themselves!


3 things that I hate most:

1. Liberals mentality
2. people that hurt children!
3. the feminazation of men


3 things I don’t understand:

1. computers
2. how somebody can be so stupid but still be alive
3. how when a drunk driver gets in an accident and the other person dies but not the drunk


3 things I am doing right now:

1. Sweating like a dog!
2. memming a memm!
3. wishing my wife wasn't 2000 miles away!


3 things I want to do before I die:

1. Play golf in Scotland and England
2. see my grandchildren
3. shoot a 70 in golf!

3 things I can do:

1. beat Joecool and Pinhead at golf
2. fix just about anything mechanical, computers not so much
3.make my wife smile

3 ways to describe my personality:

1. Loud
2. schizo, no not really, but maybe
3. open minded (yeah right!)

3 things I can’t do:

1. fix a computer
2. keep my thoughts to myself
3. be nice to a hippie

3 things I think you should listen to:

1. God
2. your mom
3. your children

3 things you should never listen to:

1.the libs
2. the media
3. your brother when he says this won't hurt at all


3 absolute favorite foods: What only 3!!!

1. small people! their like finger food!
2. My wife's baked beans (sorry mom)
3. My mom's tacos!!!

3 things I’d like to learn:

1. how a baby could have just milk yet have the nastiest diaper you ever seen! Or smelled!
2. how to work a computer better
3. other than those 2, nothing else, I know the rest!


3 beverages I drink regularly:

1.Pepsi
2. Milk
3. $3.00 coffee!!! (I love that stuff JT!)


3 shows I watched as a kid:

1. Happy Days
2. Battlestar Gallactica
3. Hee Haw


3 people I am tagging:

1. my little brother Fitch
2. Damian
3. Katey

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cup of coffee and a gallon of gas should never cost the same...

4:44 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

You should watch the new BSG then. It is much, MUCH better than the campy original.

1:52 PM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

I'd second mom's tacos, with a longneck pepsi right out the freezer mmmm. Carefull with the hot sauce though, it'll sneak up on ya :)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Sax, remember those taco's on sunday with a ice cold Pepsi in the glass bottle! Man that was some eating!! And your a fag for not ever gaining any pounds!

2:38 PM  
Blogger kateykakes said...

I had a lot of fun with this, Steve. Thanks for the tag!

7:03 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Be nice to a hippie.

Good one, ssssteve!
And, we're on the same page...

7:17 PM  
Blogger Nightcrawler said...

That was great! Bet it took a while to answer all those questions. It's okay, I enjoyed reading them.

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cup of coffee and a gallon of gas should never cost the same...

You're right, JT. THe gas should cost WAY less.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You drink Pepsi? Ick.

You yankees have wierd taste.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home