Monday, January 09, 2006

One Month Anniversary

Hey one month and still kicking! Whoo Hoo! Okay now what?! How about more posting!! I will get right on it!! First though, since this blog is about being First, I want to thank every one who has stopped by and commented this month! You guys are totally awesome and have made me feel so welcome in this blogger family!! I think I am going to cry! J/K!! I want to especially thank all of you that have helped me with this work in progress!! You guys and gals are so helpful and glad to help!! Thanks again!! Oh yeah, and thanks to Wyatt. Because we all know what will happen if I don't mention him by name, what with his fragile phsyche and all!! Besides he might call the Vancouver detective, I am sure we only have one, and tell them to investigate me for something!! And while I am at it, I want to thank CaptB., and all those in the military, active and retired, for their service to our Country. We can't Thank you enough!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo-o baby baby
Ooo-o baby baby

Drop it like it's hot, Sssstevie, guess who's first!

Congrats!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Congrats, chief!

And if I'm near the Vancouver area, I won't grab you, I'd be too busy watching the Canucks.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

yay Ssssteve!! a month, and you're still on it! glad to see it!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Linda, you are the queen of Firstness!

Wyatt, Must I explain it to you, I live in Vancouver... NOT BC, in Washington.... NOT DC. Just out side of Portland Oregon. No Canucks here. Just Idiot hippies and lefty Californians!!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Libby, Thanks girl!!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh Stevie, now that I know where you live it explains alot! Won't they let you blog more? What say some of us just create our own state? We can elect Capt B to run the place and his friend Maj "Taco" Bell can be his back up.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I make the most profound statements, huh?

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the woman in the "Lucy" show said--"Speed it up!" ;)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home