Thursday, January 05, 2006

Trojans get "hooked" by longhorns

The undefeated USC Trojans are undefeated no more. Those boys from Texas put a 4th quarter last 6 minute whooping on those boys from So Cal. But I blame it all on Pete Carroll (sp?) for not punting on that last drive. Instead of going only 55 yards, they would have at least had to go 80 yards, and I don't think there was enough time to do it! They barely made it only 55 with 19 seconds to spare. Give your defense every possible yard to work with. Anyways, big congrats to all you Texas Longhorn fans and Alum. You are our College National Champions!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where have you been, SSSStevie?
That was some score, wasn't it?
Do you need some vitamins or just more rest? Have a good day! Oh, I almost forgot--FFFFirst!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

It has just been crazy here at work!! And I just need more... well anyways, you know, well, maybe you don't!! HA HA!

And congrats on being FFirst!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Texas!!! It's not that I really LIKE Texas..it's just that I'm pretty much anti anything from Cali;)

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SK--I feel the same way!

SSSStevie--aren't you a good sport! Actually, this little contest is becoming too much like a job! You need more what? Spit it out--what are you saying?

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a hard time to choose between Texas and USC. I like 'em both. o.o

12:51 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

SK, I hear ya, I like Texas but it was a great game.

Linda, Tell me about it, I have got 1 totally busy job as it is!!

Steve, Me too!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

Yay,Texas!! Good game!!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Heh, heh, you said, "Trojans."

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home