Monday, January 09, 2006

UT (Unnecessary Talking) Slip

When I was in School I had a teacher that gave these out if you were caught talking during class time. Of course if you got more that 3 in a week you had detention or something bad like, you had to kiss the teacher. And of course the teachers pets never received a UT slip! And I make one little slip up and POW! There is one sitting on my desk when I get back. But I digress, so my first person who gets a UT slip is.... Harry Belafonte!

What a total moron. Harry in his infinite wisdom has called our President, and I quote "No matter what the greatest tyrant in the world, the greatest terrorist in the world George Bush says...." Oh yeah, I saw that video of Pres. Bush sitting on the ground in a dirty white T-shirt telling his minions to blow themselves up in a crowd of innocent civilians, or the video of him shooting a AK-47 at his terrorist camp ( on a side note, that would be pretty cool seeing the Commander in chief shooting a M-16 , or a M249 SAW ), or even that one video of him beheading one of the captured workers. btw, Jimmy how do you like them guns!!!

Mmmm, that covers him as a terrorist, now how about a tyrant, lets see... Oh yeah, I forgot about that time He sent in the FBI to root out those people at Ruby ridge,... Oh no wait that was President Clinton, Oops my fault, wrong Tyrant. I'm sure there is a mass grave or two around here somewhere we can attribute to Pres. Bush, because there are all kinds of accounts of him gassing his own countryman. And I am sure there is a soccer field somewhere where we do our routine executions of the people that didn't vote for him, or disagree with him, and since he doesn't have any sons, I'm sure the twins have been running around chopping off fingers, pushing people off buildings, rooting families out of their beds at night and executing the father in front of the children.So you Harry Belafonte should stick to what you are good at. And that is singing. That's all!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Ssstevie. I hate to tell you that you're wrong on your own blog but I gotta say it....his singing SUCKS!

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SSSStevie, you were too nice! He really should just shut the hell up! I'm so sick of people like this! It won't happen but I'd LOVE to see him met at the plane when he comes back, with a "sorry, if you like Venezuela so much, you should go back and live there!" What an idiot! And his music stinks as well! He should be protested where ever he goes! Did you notice Fox seemed to be the only news people talking about this? People like this really get me steamed! America--love it or leave it!
Way to go, SSSStevie--you're posting!

5:07 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Harry is a tard.

Cool guns, BTW!

What about the time Bush wiped out those folks in Waco and killed all those kids?

Huh?

Oh, never mind...

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Linda...I'd rather he landed at any airport at the same time as a plane load of our Marines:) That thought should help me skip merrily through the day!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Ok Ok OK!! Maybe I should have said, stick to what your famous for!! I really haven't heard any of his music. Danny Glover was there with him at this rally for this idiot Chavez. There is another einstein!!

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't missed a thing! He always sounds like he has a sore throat.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In his older age he makes Neil Young sound smooth..get the picture?

11:12 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

...doesn't barbra streisand fit in here somewhere?

2:29 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Capt B - hat was friggin' hilarious!!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Um, I meant "that."

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee we hear from the kilted one, Capt B! I see where he's been out and about causin' trouble today:) Ssstevie do you still live here?

2:08 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

LOL Harry Belafonte good at singing. Sorry man, I sorta lost the point after that line. If he were so good at singing he'd have something to lose and keep his mouth shut. ;)

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you 6'4", 300 lb slacker--get a move on it, why don't ya? ;)
Your nickname isn't Tiny, is it?

5:14 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Hi Ssssteve -- Good rant! Whether the guy appeals (or appealed) to anyone as a singer is totally meaningless. I mean, seriously - I don't care whether he is/was a good performer or not - he should have shut up before his mouth let all that drivel fly out!!!

I'm seriously tired of celebs thinking that I want to know their policy views, for gosh sake. Geez - they have people running around telling them how beautiful, talented and smart they are (whether they deserve it or not) - so their egos totally get in the way of their sense. (If they ever had any)

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home