Thursday, December 04, 2008

Enquiring minds

want to know! What was going on 9 months ago? Was it a really cold month then? Were the moons aligned just right? Or maybe my friends are just too.... how should I put this delicately? Fertile? randy? really, really, really LOVE their wives?

Wyatt, Jump out, and my brother Pinhead have all had children within a couple of weeks of each other. I got children popping up all around here man!!!

Congratulations to you all! I know Pinhead the best obviously since he is my brother, but I know Wyatt pretty good and have got to know Jump Out pretty good too. And I know that they will all be great fathers.

I love Mothers and all that they do for their families. All the sacrifices of their lives, the 3 am feedings, labor! But they can't do it alone. A great Father is hard to find these days. Especially for our daughters.

Wyatt, Jump Out, Pinhead, their wives, Well done you all! well done!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

high fives to all good dads with new babies!!! the hard part doesnt start til the little girls turn 11 or 12..good luck to ALL!!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Lib, No doubt!!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said. :)

Congrats to your brother, too.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Thanks, Sssteve. She's a handful . . . as is the 10-month old boy.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home