Monday, May 14, 2007

Hit every ugly branch falling out of the Ugly tree!!

Here is a great one from my mom! What a cool mom! Happy belated Mothers Day to all you Mothers out there.

Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb and Quasimodo were talking to one another one day. Sleeping Beauty said “I’ve always thought That I was fairest of them all, but how do I know for sure?”
Tom Thumb piped up. “I’m pretty sure there is nobody smaller than me, but there could be, right?”
Quasimodo intoned “Surely I must be the most hideous, ugliest person in the whole world, but is that true? How would I know if that is true?”

Sleeping Beauty, being a blonde, naturally had no idea on how to check, but plucky little Tom Thumb said, “I know, let’s go ask those folks at the Guiness Book of world records. Surely they would know!”

So all three went into town into the main office of the Guiness World Record book. They were called into the office of the head researcher one by one.

Sleeping Beauty came out first with a huge smile on her face. “It’s true, it’s true, I AM the fairest of them all.”

Now it was Tom Thumbs turn. He came out of the office with his diminutive chest all puffed out with pride. “At last I know I am the smallest person in the world.

Finally it was Quasimodo’s turn. In he went into the office. After a short while, he came out, but with a look of confusion on his face and shaking his head slowly from side to side.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He looked at the other two and said, "Who's Rosie O'Donell?"

9 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

Fffffffffffffffirst! I laughed out loud, I did! HA! That was good. Mom sounds like a cool woman.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL That was a good one.Pretty funny!!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the credit.... You are one cool Ssssasquatch....

9:08 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Hahaha!!

Your mom IS cool!
How come it didn't rub off on you?

(I kid, my friend, I kid. But you can't leave me openings like that!)

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, all I saw was "ugly tree" and I thought to myself, "Why is Sssteve making fun of me?"

11:00 AM  
Blogger kateykakes said...

LMAO! Good stuff!

Where have you been, Mister? Posting has been light here, I see....

7:22 AM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Umm, dude, I think you need to post something. Soon.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Seriously. Please post something new. :) I'll give you ideas if you need any. We enjoy your humor, your wit, your snarkyness...please?

8:20 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

You are due, Ssssteve.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home