Friday, March 02, 2007

Okay I know I'm not the best blogger in the business, just the best looking!

So I thought I would steal a little from some succseful blogs



WEEKEND CAPTION CONTEST:



I saw this photo and knew that my circle of bloggers could come up with some great captions, so fire away.



disclaimer: In no way shape or form do I believe I am at the level of any of those that do the caption contests, but I am bigger than them all, maybe even all of them put together. so unless you want to get sat on, get captioning!!

















I think the cop on the right looks like Wyatt! Heh!











TOP FIVE

5. Welcome to the NBA. the Man

4. Perp: Hey!! Watch what your grabbing!

Cop: Clean underwear didn't help this guy. Hippies really DO stink! S.

3. Wyatt's Partner: You hid your stash where?Wyatt: Oh goody I get to do another internal body cavity search!Dude on right: at least give me a donut pillow to sit on instead of this metal chair after the cavity search... ouch! Peaks

2. "I know I left my nightstick somewhere up here. Oh wait, there it is." RT

And the number 1 was


1. ricola... JT

Thanks for playing everyone, that was too funny!

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EARL: How many layers of undershorts can one dude wear?

WYATT: Just keep looking, Earl. I'm not putting him on my beautiful rusty cart until I'm sure he's not still carrying any "business".

GUY IN CORNER: WHEW! Dude sure smells funny.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ricola...

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the NBA.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The criminal was not stressed, this is (afterall) the Philly PD. He could just wait until the time was right to escape.

11:30 AM  
Blogger SK said...

Perp: Hey!! Watch what your grabbing!

Cop: Clean underwear didn't help this guy. Hippies really DO stink!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st Cop.."well Mama always wanted me to be a Doctor...cough please!"
Wyatt..."She always did like you bestest!"

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry up, Frank, it's my turn!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

"I know I left my nightstick somewhere up here. Oh wait, there it is."


Btw, Sssssteve, how come you know what Wyatt looks like from behind?

5:56 PM  
Blogger Peakah said...

Wyatt's Partner: You hid your stash where?

Wyatt: Oh goody I get to do another internal body cavity search!

Dude on right: at least give me a donut pillow to sit on instead of this metal chair after the cavity search... ouch!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Andrew Sullivan always performed his outside-blogging job with the utmost scrutiny.

7:16 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

To be sure, Sam had drugs hidden all over his body, but was later released by a judge who believed Sam's story that it was the fault of global warming.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

"Hey, this guy's smuggling naked pics of Hillary Clinton in his pants!"

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JT deserved to win! That one made me snort ;-)

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wyatt's quote made me sick a little...

11:14 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

If you would have had a top 20 I would have had a shot... ;)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Wow. I got 2nd place? Wow.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought RT should've been first! I don't get ricola? Whisper in my ear! SK email me!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

I don't know about that, Linda.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I think I get ricola! Sorry, jt, but the night stick was funnier!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

I guess I should have let you judge the contest! HA! Just kidding!

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that your way of saying you're the boss? HA

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wait, does that mean you wear the pants on this blog......when you can keep them up!? LOL

11:51 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Wearing of pants? What is this wearing of pants?! There will be no wearing of pants on this blog! It is a pants free zone!!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think maybe you could pretend to be a sports fan and do some type of post on the NCAA tournament. Maybe you could talk about faggots, unless you are afraid that would ruin your blogging career? I am tired os staring at you picture. How many times does the cop have to run that credit card. It isn't that the card is expired, I think the system is back "logged".

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home