Friday, January 19, 2007

EXTRA, EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!

" .... I have been handed a horrifying, and terrible news story. Our highly professional investigative reporters have uncovered a sad, sad story of a certain lawman from Philadelphia. It has come to our attention that this soft detective, who by the way, in my opinion bears a striking resemblance to Nathan Lane, maybe that's just me though. This pudgy gumshoe, has a secret man crush on the QB of the New England Patriots! Easy now, I know, crazy isn't it. Well, here is the proof in the pudding. Our news organization, HSN (Hairy Sasquatch News), has a video copy of our illustrious detective, singing of his love and admiration for this object of his affection. ATTENTION: This video may not be suitable for all audiences, children and people that like the opposite sex. So watch at your own discretion! There now that the lawyers are satisfied, Click here to view.



I know it's just horrifying. we deliberated long and hard before we decided that the public just needed to see this. Have a good night and good weekend. Good night!

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, he is a hunka, hunka burnin' luv! Beginning with that dimple in his chin and everything that goes with it! heh

F-I-R-S-T

11:14 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Linda, that is all fine and dandy for a woman!!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Well, Nathan Lane does bat for the other team. I think I lasted about 45 seconds with that video before I felt the need to hurl. Thanks, Ssssteve. You ruined my dinner!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Captain America said...

I feel...kinda strange. ;)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

You. Are. So. Dead.

7:05 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Ewwww.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Sssteve has now been targeted for "Re-education." When I rip him - and I will - everyone here may fall into "collateral damage." Don't bitch when the bomb comes.

Tee hee hee!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

GREAT!!! Now wyatt want's to "rip" Sssstevie-Boy!!!

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!

11:33 PM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

umm, wow. a new level of dusturbing...

8:41 AM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

or disturbing...whichever

8:41 AM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Duh-sturbing. HA!

10:05 AM  
Blogger kateykakes said...

Wow. Just wow. I never knew about that, Wyatt. Wow.

I suddenly feel sick.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan Lane has more sex appeal! tee hee hee

12:11 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Wow. I was taught at a faculty meeting that I can't use those words. You must teach at one them there non-hippie schools. ;p

9:29 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

No RT, his principle is a lesbian, Portland school district public school! HA

10:16 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

Maybe she's eyeing you up as a possible "donor." (You know Ssssteve is laughing really hard right now!)

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jbhly a possible "donor"?!!!! ROFLOL.........I don't think so.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Deathlok said...

NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!

Nathan Lane? Heh! Except that he was the voice of Timon and not Pumbaa, you might have something there.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home