Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I just don't know anymore!!

Do you ever wonder if the conservative message is getting out like it should. I don't! I have a friend, acquaintance, co-worker (is that enough adjectives?!) from BC Canada, who said he watches CNN to find out what Americans think! Whiskey! Tango!! Foxtrot!! I said you got to be kidding me! I said the only thing that could come to mind, actually I started to just laugh! Is this how the world perceives us, what they see on CNN! I asked him if he ever watches Fox News to get the other side, and all he said was that all Fox news shows is the conservative view! I said, DUH! So there is one news organization that puts out conservative views, and lets see, mmmm, how about a million of the others that show only the lefts views. I tried to explain to him that our print, video, and alot of the audio media was completely filled with people that have an agenda to push the lefts beliefs on all! But he wouldn't believe me. He watched Fat Albert Gore's movie and bought it hook line and sinker. I think they just want to believe that America is bad and evil! That they actually want to believe it! No wonder the world thinks we are bad! Sometimes I think we ought to just take Canada, and Mexico, send all the Mexicans up to Canada to do the jobs that Canadians won't do. They can all live in the frozen tundra up there. Then we can get all the oil from Mexico to pay all of us tax payers back for subsidizing the illegals health care, educating their children and paying for their food! Call me a racist I really don't care right now!! AMERICA RULES AND THE WORLD DROOLS!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to call you a racist! heh

Where were your powers of persuasions? Why didn't you offer to do an arm-wrestle? Or just tell him we have a warped opinion of Canada, too! And stick your tongue out and make that cute little pftt! And last, but not least, leave him with a whatever tossed over your shoulder!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

So Canadians are all curling loving, hosers. Eh. (Not a good time admit my family is from BC, huh?)

Good post and I agree...WTF!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Lousy Canucks!

Actually, it's not their fault. They have a dreadful health care system, a province that speaks French, and frostbite on the brain.

9:12 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

They must think we are all gay and retarded if they just watch CNN!

And seriously, I think fox is more center, and just looks right relative to all of the far-left MSM crap.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Insolublog said...

CNN ... The most busted name in news.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

send all the Mexicans up to Canada to do the jobs that Canadians won't do. They can all live in the frozen tundra up there.

I saw a "global warming scare/special" on DTMS last night that said there won't be any more frozen tundra on which we can pack Mexicans and it's all the U.S.'s fault (epecially Bush!) and that Russia will actually rule the north pole. This "Scare Special" was on in place of "The Truth about where Jesus Was Buried 'n stuff by a Hollyweird Liberal Producer" or maybe that wasn't the exact name, but the point is Discovery Network chickened out on running the show!!!! I was looking forward to an evening of pure fantasy...

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home