Friday, January 05, 2007

Well, Shoooooo, I'm in DC

Okay so I know I'm like totally behind in blogging! The hits to this blog prove that out. Ugh! But, I am so stinking busy! So I see that I have been memmed by two different dorks, oops I mean great blogging minds! HA! The first one was TylerD with "Name 6 Weird things about you" Well, here goes.

6. I like to have the house or any room that I am in somewhere around 60 to 65 degrees! It drives my wife crazy! At least she thinks it's weird. You know when your hot, there is only so many clothes that you can take off before they haul you off to jail!

5. I can sit cross-legged (Indian style, Ooohh that was insensitive!) on the floor and grab my foot and put it up to my forehead. I used to be able to able to put it behind my head. It looks weird

4. I make a grimace every time I am concentrating on anything. While fixing things or whatever I make this face and it looks like I'm mad! I guess that is kind of weird.

3. I love the smell of skunk. I'm sorry but I think it smells good. There is just something about it.

2. I like to run the shower in the morning while I sit on my throne. My wife says it makes the water bill to high, but hey, I like it.

1. And the weirdest thing that I do is, I find myself sometimes having to touch something equal times on each side. Like there is four sides on a cell phone, I find myself having to touch each side before I put it away. I think that is like compulsive something or nother.

Well, there you have it, I'm a pretty weird dude!

Then Wyatt memmed me with "name 5 things you don't know about me" so here goes.

1. In my senior year in high school I got kicked out for kissing a girl. Kicked out for the year. No graduation!! That's just not right!

2. I love to got to swap meets. I don't know if it is because we used to go to them with our family when we were kids but, I just love going to them.

3. When I was younger I was quite the athlete! Something JoeCool and wreckse are very jealous about! Kachow!

4. I love to read. I'll read just about anything. Mostly fiction though

14 Comments:

Blogger Sezme said...

I'm feeling smart-allecky (sp?):
Weirdness:
6. I agree. At least when I'm sleeping.
5. Never want to see that.
4. grrrrr
3. Ok. That is really weird.
2. Whatever helps.
1. Yeah. That's OCD.

Never knew ya:
1. What did you do, swallow her face? Must have been a Christian school. I know all too well about them there Christian schools.
2. You never know what you'll find.
3. Well, it is easy to dunk the ball when you are eight feet tall, right?
4. Reading is good. :) You just made an English teacher happy. I like non-fiction.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

RT, what in the world are you still doing up? Oh wait, it is the weekend! And yes it was a Christian School!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

It's only like midnight. Yeah...I know those rules.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, another weirdo! Didn't know there were so many OC people in the world!

A whole year for kissing a girl seems a tad overboard! Wasn't your teacher, was it? heh

While you're in DC, could you get it straightened out?! If you happen to see Nancy in the street, hit the gas and claim you meant to hit the brake!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

That's only 4 from me, Buckwheat!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

6.) I like to turnaround and talk to the people in the backseat while I am driving.
6a.) I LOVE 6 pumps of rasberry in my mocha...

BTW...
Sssstevie-Boy got kicked out because the girl went to that schools church. They didn't want some heathen teaching there girls about boys.

Hey Sssstevie-Boy, How many girls did you kiss that you didn't get kicked out for???

Signed,
Mark

10:49 AM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

who would have thought I would be so jealous of such a weirdo...ha

Do you still read the same western books over and over? Thats just weird, cuz you'd figure you'd remember how it ends...

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got kicked out of home school?

I guess being kicked out of school explains you listing 4 things instead of 5. There are remedial math classes available that will help.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch, Stevie! And these are your relatives??

5:23 PM  
Blogger Sezme said...

I think Sssssteve needs some ice for lumps he's taking from his family! Funny, though. ;P

5:28 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

That is some list!
Skunk is ok, far away.

On my dog however...
Ick!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

SKUNK!?!?!

That tops ANYTHING!


Sheesh. It is making me sick just thinking about it!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

YUCK! I thought about it again!?

1:16 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

EWW!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home