Friday, December 15, 2006

Oh Snap! as my children say!

Conversation I had with my blog today:

Hey blog, how you doin'?

"crickets" silence

Hey did you hear me? How you doin'?

I'm not talking to you right now!

Oh man, what did I do this time? Come on Baby, what's wrong? Talk to me don't give me that silent treatment!

I can't believe you don't know what's wrong!!! BOO HOO HOO HOO lots of crying!

(to myself) Man women are soooo emotional. (out loud) Oh baby, I'm sorry what is wrong, you can tell your big strong man.

It's all your fault!! You forgot! How could you!!

Man, Woman what are you talking about!!

Our Blogoversary! It was on the 8th and you didn't remember!! You don't love me anymore!! Waaaaaaaaaah! I know what the problem is, there is another blog isn't there!! What is she some kind of hussy or someting?!! Fine, just go to her and let me be!!

What? Man you are tripping!! Really baby, there's no one but you for me!! Your the only one!! come on, sweetheart I love you!! I'm sorry I forgot! I'll get you something nice! Maybe some more bandwith or we could move our digs from this dumpy blogger neighborhood! maybe a nice .com place! How about that baby!

Oh, would you?!

Sure baby, anything for you!! happy Blogoversary!!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it sure seems you have the spiel down pat! So it's already been a year since you started flairing, huh? Happy blogging anniversary! Is that a blog a week or what? heh

Oh, and let us not forget---FIRST!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Thanks Linda!

but I will have you know this was my 99th post so that is like, like.. ummm.. 1.9 a week!!!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh well, I beg your pardon! ha

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least there's no baby blogga drama.

Don't make promises to your blog that you can't keep. She'll really freeze you out, then.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are all by yourself????? It sounds to me like Eskimo Pie, myself and let's see...what was her name (???) ... and some guitar music were all in the room. Baby....Baby....Baby....

10:28 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

I had to read it twice to realize that that you were talking to your "blog"...
Did you round up to 1.9???

10:30 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Happy Blogiversary! Unfortunately, the only thing I got you was another arse-kicking in the GOP and the City caption contest. HA!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you have something better to do? lol...................

7:11 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

that should say By a...

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't want to rub it in, too much, but I beat you in the caption contest. smirk

7:20 AM  
Blogger kateykakes said...

Steve,

Hilarious post! Thanks for the laugh...oh, and btw, Happy Blogiversary!

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with your frequency of posting, it's not actually your blogoversary for 3 more years.

9:14 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Happy (late) blogiversary!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home