Monday, May 01, 2006

A day without Immigrants

First off, I want to apologize to all 5 of you that read this blog. I have not been very inspired in blogging. I am sooo sick and tired of all this crap with this ILLEGAL immigration thing. Everyone has written about it. So what more is there to write except to rant and rave about these morons. I heard some idiot say that they just wanted the same treatment and opportunity at the rest of America. Uhh, HELLOOOOOOOOO! DINGDINGDINGDING! We have a winner! Marty, tell us what he's won, well Stu, Juan has won a one way ticket to Mehico! Whooo Hooo! Ooops sorry got a little carried away there.

Your right mexican man, you don't get the same treatment, you get prefriential treatment. Lets see, no taxes on your pay, free health care, individual tutors that speak spanish, and a miriad of other "benefits" no one else gets! You should be in jail!! If I don't pay my taxes I go to jail, if I don't pay for my childs broken arm hospital bill, they can garnish my TAXED wages and screw up my credit report. BTW, do you even have a credit report? Oh, wait, you don't even have a Social Security number, so no credit report!

And then there are the morons like Steve the moron, that keeps commenting with asinine comments down below. Hey Steve the moron, If I want to make up weird sentence structure and make up new words and not spell things properly I can cause its my blog you ignorant idiot i'm so cool filmaker of movies that suck and only say one word in them, I am so clever look at me! Whoo hooo! great nice job idiot! How's that for run on sentences and fragmented sentences! And just to respond to one of your comments, I don't want broad and easy access to citezenship in America! That is not a good idea anymore. Sure it worked in the 19th century and early 20th century. But, so did Buggy whips and we don't need those anymore! Time for reform! That is true. I just had an idea.

Sssteve's solution to the immigration problem: NUKE 'EM!! heh, just kidding!

!. Build a wall with gun turrents and machine gun nests.

2. capture all illegal immigrants you can find. Can't tell them apart from the rest of us? Go to the local berry and lettuce field and look for the guys with their shirt pulled up over their belly with their hand rubbing said belly. Also they may be staring at any girl over 12 yrs old. Also ask them who the president of the US is, their answer will be, "Oh thats easy man, John Wayne!" Arrest them!

3. Make all criminals behind bars actually work for their repayment to society! Put them in the fields picking whatever, have them mow lawns, they can even help build the wall

4. And drill off the coast, in Utah, Alaska for more oil!! Oh, wait, that is a different problem!

I recieved an e-mail from Linda today asking everyone to go and spend money today to offset what will be lost from the morons not buying anything today. So I am going to fill up both vehicles, I have crown vic and a 12 passenger van aprox. 60 gallons of fuel today, I am going to eat out for lunch, and going to a Little league game and buy some food for dinner, all and all about $200 bucks!

19 Comments:

Blogger Joe Cool said...

PPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!That's mex-i-CAN for FIRST!!!

Sssstevie Boy...Rack Em!!!

Finally!!!!!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, Ssssteve, did your keyboard catch on fire? Enjoy your night out with your family! ;)

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...and a 12 passenger van".

I believe the tern you are looking for here is "bus".

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually a friend here where I work (a Mexican, BTW) had an excellent idea. Just assimilate Mexico as a state and make them pay taxes like everyone else. Not very likely, I guess, and your machine gun nests and turrets sounds like more fun.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

JC, Romey, I'm out!

Linfa, or is this Linda, I'm always on fire.

JT, It feels that way some times. 4 kids and a wife and all their friends!

Andy, Yeah Baby! Machine gun nests and turrets!! Whoo Hooo!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four kids and I got take all they bad @$$es to Showbiz...Sorry, forgot where I was for a moment. When you're sick and tired, that's when It's time to blog.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got that email! I was sooo excited, somebody actually TOLD me to shop:)

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just assimilate Mexico as a state and make them pay taxes like everyone else.

Are you deranged?!

I absolutely, positively, without the smallest shred of doublt in my mind, unequivocally, do NOT want Mexico to be a part of my country.

What we need is to just keep them on their side of the 30 ft thick, 150 ft high, 300 ft deep concrete and steel wall, with machine gun nests and gun turrets.

THEN, we'll figger out what to do with the ones that already snuck in.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Amen Fitch!! Amen Fitch!!!

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since they do the work americans won't do, could we use the illegal aliens to plant the minefields on the Mexico side of the "30 ft thick, 150 ft high, 300 ft deep concrete and steel wall." and only pay them $1.75/hr?

8:29 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

That would work!!

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't a buck 75 a bit high? I thought we were looking for cheap labor.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

I hereby demand to be put in one of those guard towers!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Wyatt gets a gaurd tower, I want a machine gun nest.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Insolublog said...

Sweet rant,fm. And as always, Fitch is always right.

.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Insolublog said...

Did I say fm? Sorry, Sssteve. This cross-posting is confusing.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you know that Wyatt can shoot straight?

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a different note, Bear Creek Ledger (My View) has a post about illegal aliens bringing diseases with them, like TB, that is scary!

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If someone breaks into my house while I'm there, they won't do it again! EVER!!!!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home