Thursday, May 18, 2006

What would Roy Rogers think?

JoeCool (my wittle bro) sent this to me. So H/T to him.


Top Eleven Old West Phrases That Will Never Sound The Same After Brokeback Mountain

11. "I'm gonna pump you fulla lead!"

10. "Give me a stiff one, barkeep!"

9. "Don't fret---I've been in tight spots before."

8. "Howdy, pardner."

7. You stay here while I sneak around from behind."

6. Two words: "Saddle Sore."

5. "Hold it right there! Now, move your hand, reeeal slow-like."

4. "Let's mount up!"

3. "Nice spread ya got there!"

2. "Ride'em cowboy!"

1. "I reckon this might hurt a little"

Now that is funny!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwww!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one needs a spew alert! LOL I'll be sending hubby by later.

1:09 PM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

Too funny...

3:48 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Ewww, indeed.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

OMG, this is TOO funny!!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny, and too true.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post made my ass bleed!

That might have come across the wrong way.

5:10 PM  
Blogger GunnNutt said...

M-mark - now THAT'S sick! (and funny, too)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home