Friday, May 12, 2006

Oh Yeah, Who Wants Some!!!!

Oh yeah, I'm BAD!! I kick some serious rearend when it comes to hits!! I just went past 5000 hits in only 7 months!! Whoooo Hooooo!! Oh Yeah I ruuuuule!! Thats like 700 hits a month Maaan!! Oh Yeah!!! That works out to 20 some hits a Day Man!! I am soo ready to take on guys like Doc , Wyatt, (wow! calling out Doc and Wyatt, I feel like Ike Clanton) and all you other "BIG" Blogs!! Look out Big Dog on the block!!

What's that Honey?

DPT's got like 50 some thousand hits, Wyatt has 30 some thousand hits...... Mmmm..

Well, I still go more flair than they doo!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, really, it's people checking back to see if you've done a recent post! ha

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, Linda's right! Congrats on the 5000 though!!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Insolublog said...

Here's to 5000++

.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Pinhead, go clean your teeth!

Linda, SK, Insol, Thanks guys!!

9:51 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Congrats, Ssssteve!

And many more hits to you.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Ike, get in the fight or get out of the way!

Congrats on your 5,000.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home