Thursday, April 13, 2006

"It's my blog and I'll rant if I want to, rant if I want to"

This post is in response to comments left by dumas steve about my quit stealing from my children post

Listen dumas steve, not Steve the Pirate because he is cool, and not Sssteve because that is me!

First off, if your going to criticize someone for there spelling, you ought to try and run spell check on your own comments. Halt is not spelled hault, stoopid liberal.

YOU-you do realize that pulling illegal immigrants out of the economy would cause the service industry to grind to a hault, (sp) right?

ME-Do you travel at all?! Maybe you are stuck in SoCal. But I travel alot and everywhere I go it is not only illegal immigrants that are doing the service industry work. People from all different walks of life are doing the work, Idiot. I did these jobs when I was younger, my family has all done those jobs, there will be people to do these jobs, and the companies will have to pay an honest wage to the legal person doing the work. Thus that person gets taxes taken from their paycheck that then goes to the government. ( I know that stinks that we have to give some of our money to the government but hey that is life) Next, that person then spends all of his money here in the good 'ol USA. Not sending it to Mexico to boost their economy!! So your argument here doesn't hold any water, Ding Dong!!

YOU- you do realize that there are no largescale legal pathways for these immigrants to come into the united states, right?

ME-You assume that I want there to be a "largescale legal pathway" Do I? Hmm Hmm, while I do recognize that we need to do some reform to the length of time it takes to get to come here and work or live and become a citizen in this country, and I assume that when you say "largescale" you mean easier and faster. No, I don't think it ought to be as fast as getting your drivers license, or marriage license, but a 6 month waiting list is not out of the question. You still need to do check all these people out and vet out all the ones that are bad apples! If you have a criminal record somewhere else I don't want you here!And also with that statement you assume that these people would have abided by the laws of our land! I think not, Stoopid!

YOU-you do realize that these people pay more into the economy than they take out, right?

ME-Well, this last one is soooo screwed up I don't know where to start. The money that these illegals, illegally make, is the second highest import to Mexico's economy! How many billions is that?! I wonder how much of that could have gone to the education of their children that are getting a free ride in the public education?! How much of that goes to there medical care when they have children here?! What you moron, do you assume that they actually paid for those services?! Come on, and grow a brain will ya! Pull, your head out of Michael Moore's rear end and stop drinking the kool-aid!

Now for my reason on calling you all these names. I just thought I would be like a Thesaurus and give you more names to use in your next slideshow you do on the President of the United States besides, the one you got stuck on. You know which one I'm talking about. It was a recurring theme in your little "skit" you made up. Now reread what I said in my header under the name of this blog. The part where I say I really don't care what you think! Because I don't you dumas DingDong!

Sorry Mom, I know I shouldn't call people names it's not nice.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said - even without a spellchecker...

And I watched the slide show he had...I didn't realize Bush was responsible for the Great Depression...

I hate hippies.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

JT - Yeah, he went back in time and told Hoover how to ruin the economy. Bush did sich a great job at that. Oh wait, we're at 4% unemployment! My bad.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find the whole liberal agenda simply amazing. I have heard statements made by three different organizations that study immigration. Conclusion: Illegal immigrants use THREE TIMES the amount in services than they contribute by any means.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

jt, wyatt, sk, This guy is like all the rest, Drink that Kool-aid!! Hey, I heard it on the news and DU, so it's got to be true!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

FM, Right on! and on the broke thing... me too!!

Captb, I have seen that disclaimer and thought it awesome! Hey, thanks for stopping by! And again, Thanks to you and your wife and girls for your sacrifice to our Country!! You guys are awesome!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

FM, I'm such a moron I thought you said you were broke from the hippies! I'm a moron!!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

FM, yeah me too!!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ssssteve, you got a comment from Captb! Whoo-hoo! SK will get to meet him at the Milblog Conference on the 22nd (which is W.E. 's birthday, if you haven't heard!) Wish hugs could be sent by Fed-ex!

4:59 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

God, I hate hippies....

1:47 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

heh.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU-you do realize that pulling illegal immigrants out of the economy would cause the service industry to grind to a hault, (sp) right?

i made a single spelling mistake, it happens occasionally. if i were to take time and correct your grammar mistakes i'd probably never be able to get past your odd sentence construction, let alone your lack of proper punctuation.

YOU- you do realize that there are no largescale legal pathways for these immigrants to come into the united states, right?

the american economy needs more workers and immigration provides a valuable source of labor. there should be largescale legal pathways into the country (as there were during the 19th and early 20th century) to give american industry a fresh labor pool and to boost the american population since our birth rate is rather low.

YOU-you do realize that these people pay more into the economy than they take out, right?

illegal immigrants are most often paid under the table meaning that their income is free from taxation. however, they increase the productivity of their employers and result in higher sales/profits. employers are forced to pay taxes on these earnings and this feeds back into the economy. deleting illegal immigrants would lower productivity, sales, production, etc. and be a major drag on the economy.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home