Friday, March 31, 2006

Quit Stealing from my Children!!!

I love my Country!! I am so proud to be an American!! I have Irish, English, Indian, yet I don't look at myself as an Irish-American, English-American, Native-American, I AM AMERICAN! Through and through!! I love everything about this country! From the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and our laws that govern our people!! I love that every 4 years I get to vote for the President of the United States of America!! I love that I can go anywhere and do anything I want!! And that is not rhetoric! We can literally do anything we want. You don't like your job, get a different one. Don't like your profession go to school and change! So I totally understand that people from all over the world want to move here and live the American Dream!! But, when you come here ILLEGALLY, and bypass our laws you run crossways with me!! You come here and work, make money that you don't have to pay taxes on, your wives have children in our hospitals and expect me to pay for it, when you get hurt on the job, since you are here ILLEGALLY, you don't use workers comp. for your injuries, you go to the emergency room and have me pay for it again, your children go to school that you have not paid for, so they take money from the budget at school to pay for the bilingual teacher to teach your children in Spanish, money that could be spent on newer books, or on uniforms so I wouldn't have to pay $150 dollars for my child to be in sports, money that could be spent on more computers, money that could be spent on new band equiptment. I know this sounds so harsh but, it is true. You haven't paid any taxes so your children get a FREE education. You are stealing from my children!!!

You know at first I wasn't so jaded and felt kind of sorry for these people. They are just trying to take care of their family. Wrong! They are bleeding this country dry. They are like parasites, they keep taking and give nothing in return. After I read this story that Peakah posted about, everything changed for me!! These people don't give a rats rearend about our children, us, or our Country!! They have the audacity (that means nerve, for those of you in Mexifornia that don't understand all the big English words that we use) to state that this is their country and not ours. Give me a frakking break!! You bunch of pansy, little babies! What there were no people in Mexico before you settled there?! Are you going to give back your country to the Indians that were there before you?! I think not!! So don't give that crap about this being your country and that "whitey" stole it from you! We whipped your butt for it, fair and square! Or did you forget what happened after the Alamo!! Did we trick you out of it? No! We killed enough of your soldiers that you gave up! Threw in the towel! Raised the white flag!!

When you do these marches, and shout these ridiculous chants while you hold up traffic and business, you crap all over those brave soldiers that are fighting for our freedom! Your freedom to come to this country LEGALLY, and get a job to support your family, your freedom to pay taxes that in turn pay for the education for your children. And don't give me that crap that you are doing jobs that Americans won't do! Please! There are enough people here to fill those jobs. I did them when I was younger! Sure lettuce will cost $2 a head instead of .65! I'm willing to pay the difference. People don't try for those jobs because they know that you are already filling those jobs. Your attitude and arrogance, do not help your cause!

I wasn't going to even say anything because every one seems to have already posted something on it. But that post of Peakahs really got my ire up!! Who do you think you are? Coming here and crapping on the citizens of this awesome country! GO HOME!!

14 Comments:

Blogger wrecksE said...

That pretty much covers it Bro. Only you left out my favorite. The having to pick English when I go to the ATM or call any company to pay a bill over the phone. Uhh DUH yeah I'd like to speak Engligh I'm in AMERICA!!! I've been to Europe a couple times and I didn't care much for everybody talking funny where I couldn't understand them so I CAME HOME!!! What a concept...

8:16 AM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

uhhh I mean English (without the g) :)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Cripes, chief! Take a breath!!!

I've got six words for you:

Mine fields and machine gun nests.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said!!!!!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Wrecks, right on!

Wyatt, Six words were never spoken better!

SK, thanks!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Peakah said...

There are times when every nerve in my body rings with anger at what's happening right in front of us while our REPRESENTATIVES sit on their fat a$$es and do nothing about it...

...evidence of the fact that most of these imbeciles have no idea how the Roman Empire began its decay... how the Greek Empire eventually fell from the world's most powerful position... etc etc etc...

It starts with an invasion.

The invasion has begun, an invasion of immigrants who have no desire to become Americans but to drag portions of America into a third world status only to eventually turn around and blame everyone else for their failures.

I don't think having a heavy Mexican population is a bad thing... it's perhaps the natural evolution of the land, particularly this land. But the behavior of those vermin in at that website I have linked in that post you're refering to- Makes me want to move... soon... Perhaps North Dakota?

1:20 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Peakah, Right on! Come here and be an American! And do it legally!!!!!

9:50 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I'm hedging towards Wyatt's machine-gun nests....

10:40 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

I third the machine gun nests.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do realize that pulling illegal immigrants out of the economy would cause the service industry to grind to a hault, right?

you do realize that there are no largescale legal pathways for these immigrants to come into the united states, right?

you do realize that these people pay more into the economy than they take out, right?

of course you don't.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean "esse" ?

and no, it isn't. but i like how you avoid any factual rebuttal of what i posted.

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so wait, why didn't you refute anything i said?

you do realize dick cheney tried to not only gut the intelligence and defense programs but also tried to cut meals on wheels, which delivers meals to seniors who can't leave their homes?

you do realize that more countries have gotten a nuclear weapon under condi rice than any other secretary of state, right?

i guess not.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Well said, Steve the pirate!

9:11 AM  
Blogger grimjack said...

There was one nice effect of the immigrants taking the day off- Crime went down 45%.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home