Sunday, March 26, 2006

Funny Blonde jokes!! (sorry julz HA HA)

Funny jokes I heard on my trip to CA!!

Two blondes are sitting at lunch and one blonde takes out her compact and looks in the mirror. With astonishment she declares "Hey I know that girl in the mirror, she is so familiar!"

The second blonde takes the compact out of her hand and looks in the mirror and says "Duh! That's me!" Ha Ha I kill myself!!


Next a redhead tells her doctor that everytime she touches herself with her finger she screams in pain. So the doctor told her to demonstrate. So she touches her leg with her finger and screams with pain. Next she touches her arm with her finger and screams with pain. Next she touches her shoulder with her finger and screams again with pain. Finally the doctor says he knows what is wrong with her.

She says "what is wrong with me?'

The doctor says, "I have one question for you, Your not a true redhead are you?"

She says, "No, I am blonde"

The doc says, "I know, your finger is broken" He he that is funny!!

Funny stuff!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to rev up your funny meter! The batteries seem to have died! HA

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um ssssstevie, what color hair do your female readers have? ;) Glad you got home safe and sound!

4:01 AM  
Blogger Uber said...

So sorry to all the blondes out there, the second joke made me have to snicker just a little.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

Linda,
I could not agree with you more! Sssstevie-Boy is clueless!!

Hey Sssstevie-Boy, is your name Elson?!?!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Lin, C'mon that was funny!

SK, I think we all have a little blonde in us all!!! HA

Uber, No need to apologize, they wouldn't know what for:}

JC, I believe I heard you laughing when we heard these jokes!!!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you had to remove a comment? Was it from a blonde? ;)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home