Friday, March 17, 2006

A few observations

Is it just me, or are all the people in California like, Totally, totaly self absorbed!! Like gag me with a pitchfork!! Boy, I wouldn't want to be injured on the sidewalk around here!! People would walk right on by!

Uber, has a great post about a Libtard that esencially says that those that are religous and private schooled or home schooled aren't as smart or will have as good as jobs as those that are not religous or have been public schooled. I thought I would look up Forbes richest people in the world. Of course we all know about Bill Gates and Paul Allen. There was also Michael Dell, Sheldon Adelson, Lawrence Ellison. All College drop outs! Combined worth 126 billion!! All without a college diploma! Now before anybody jumps me, I know the worth of a good college degree! And I will be pushing my children to get one for themselves!! But, this guy just paints away with those wide brushes they like to use!

And I thought abortions were safe. You know, run of the mill operations and procedures!! Enough said!!

Last but not least!!! I am soo sick and tired of these professional USA athletes that won't play for their country. In this years WBC (world baseball classic) the other countries had their best players playing for their country. But, nooooo not the good old USA. Our baseball players are too busy or important to stoop down that low to play for your country. And so we get an early exit out of our own tournament!! We created this game for goodness sake!! We've got men and women like Captb. putting all on the line for their Country! Yet we can't get some spoiled, rich brats to play a measly baseball tournament!!

And everyone keep Wyatt and his family in your prayers!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three of the wealthiest men I've ever met had great educations. But they only completed the 4th grade, 7th grade, and 9th.;)

10:04 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Rush Limbaugh only went one semester and I'd say he is doing alright.


"religious and private schooled or home schooled aren't as smart or will have as good as jobs as those that are not religious or have been public schooled."

Now that is a moron. I guess i'm doomed having been religiously home schooled.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid whiny athletes.

9:57 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

What fiar said...

3:20 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

Yeah, what fiar said..

Thanks for the linky-love!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home