Monday, February 27, 2006

Funny stuff till I can come up with something serious!!

YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2006 when...

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.

7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :- )

12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.

13. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

14. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t #9 on this list.AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.

Great stuff!!!

14 Comments:

Blogger Joe Cool said...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother...he so funny

8:36 PM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

BTW,

Can you have an area for the good folks who stop by to see the golf scores from SoCal on a daily basis???

When do I get to put my blog up?

8:42 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

So many true it's sad...only funny knowing I'm not alone. lol

Not only have I sent my daughter text messages while she's in the same house and on another pc and i'm too lazy to get up, I've sent text messages to her friends who like to be online and on the tele at the same time to get them to tell her something for me when she's in the same house as me but on the phone with them and not on her pc.

Now that's lazy. *g*

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Computer age.We all would be lost without it.I was telling someone the other day.Not much in snail mail anymore.I keep better in touch with people through e-mail.Pretty bad.It's a quicker way
to communicate.

Hey Joecool.If you let Steve keep score,than you wont want to look at the daily scores.HeeheheheYour own blog??? That would be scary. :)

6:13 AM  
Blogger Joe Cool said...

Uber,
Do we have the same daughter??
Sounds oh so familiar...

Pookie,
Shoudn't you be finding me an apron???
I don't want my own blog, I just want Sssstevie Boy to post the scores. We could have Pinhead authenticate(sp?) the scores. First because he likes to be boss, Second because his score won't matter.
FUGLY can you back me on this one?

8:48 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

JC, whenever, whatever! Just bring it and don't have an excuse 30 minutes before we tee off!!!

Uber, SO SO true!!

Pookie, If Fugly didn't buy you a 'puter you would just wander around the malls spending all his money!! Pretty smart man I would say!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Nightcrawler said...

I love that!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to back you up Joe, but Pinhead's comments about posting the blog in the morning has me laughing too hard!

Ssssteve - shhhhhhhh, you don't supposed to let her in on my secrets!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,There is still away to spend lots of money,even with a computer.Lots of places to go online and shop.Don't even half to go to the mall.:):)

OK OK OK. Guys ..Can't we all just get along??? :)

Joecool,find you an apron? What you going to do with an apron? :)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Uber said...

"you and Uber need to take this issue to Jerry Springer"

Haha.

Nooo, Springer doesn't want us unless we are closely related and reproducing together. Oo Ack.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Empty Nest Syndrome.....NOT

bwhaahaaahaaaahh....

1:29 PM  
Blogger bob said...

ssssteve, I'm stealing this for the Carnival of Comedy, hosted at the homestead this week!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Steal away Bob! Steal away!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

I said yes to too many of those, and was LOL by the end of the list! Good stuff ;-)

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home