Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A box of Donuts

Sorry Wyatt, I know you are trying to leave these things alone but you are losing more weight a week than I am and I can't have that! So I will tantalize you with some visions of donuts!! Mmmmm Donuts!!

First donut out of the box is..... Apple fritters, because they look like poop, and my last post was about poop! I guess I need to get a ghost writer or something, because I am pitiful at getting my point across. Partially to blame is trying to post while playing my oldest son Tiger Woods 06 on the PS2. The poop picking up story was not so much about people letting their dogs poop outside. Because I would rather a Great Dane or a German Shepard poop out in the grass than in these peoples living room! I understand that. What I was trying to get at, and not very successfull I might add, was the lifestyle of these Yuppy, Subaru driving, granola head, tree hugging, Kerry for pres bumper sticker still on the car, jogging, bicycle riding in the street and not obeying the traffic laws, Morons!! I'm sorry if you live in an apartment you probably should get a dog or animal that fits your environment! Owning a dog that has one poop movement that weighs more than a newborn child is probably not a apartment animal!! Get a cat! I think it is more the lifestyle of you need to make room for me and my pooping dog, because I chose to live in a place that would not support a big animal! So you need to understand why I let my dog Poop in your lawn! Shoot, why don't you just own a horse and when it needs to go poop you could take it out of the house and then carry a Garbage bag with you!! I'm sorry that is just they way I feel, and I am in touch with my liberal side right now so you need to make room for me and my pooping!!

Next out of the donut box.... a Maple bar! Mmm maple bars!!! The best donut ever!! Don't you want to eat one right now Wyatt!!! MMMMMM.... Ooops sorry got carried away! Every one needs to go over to CaptB. and welcome the capt. home and thank him and his marines for there service to our country. Because they are the best ever!!!

Next out of the donut box.... Creme filled Chocolate bars, BLEH!!! This donut is very decieving, you don't know until you bite into it that is filled with creme!! Kind of like when a Lesbian runs for King in a homecoming at a Liberal arts College!! What is up with that!! Your a girl!!! Can a man run for Queen just because he is gay!! I think the prequisite would be that you need all the proper appendages to be either a Man or a Woman! King or Queen! Hey..... Wait a minute.... If your a queer man you can run to be a Queen!! HA HA HA! I kill my self!! Whoo Hooo!

What is your favorite donut? And no Wyatt, you can't say all of them!!

22 Comments:

Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

FIRST!!
Woo-Hoo!!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Can I say all of them?

My dog is big, but he's a country dog, not a city dog, dawg. ;)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

CUG, Of Course your First!!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Is hot ones a type?

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you checked the ingredients of those donuts??? I think you've had your limit!!
After you thank CaptB, go to anysoldier.com, pick a soldier and send a pkg of goodies or make a contribution to someone who supports our troops like booksforsoldiers.com or soldiersangels, or send a card to a name on the list to make a soldier feel that what he's risking his life for is worth it! And there's always the wounded at Walter Reed. Please do something to make a difference!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Doc, as in Krispy Kreme? I guess so!

Linda, Hey Watch it there Bucko!! Your right it will make a difference!!!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Peakah said...

Tiger Woods '06 is the greatest game ever made...

I'm hooked on playing it on Xbox Live... now you know the real reason for my light posting lately!

I'm a chocolate covered cream filled donut man myself.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, golly gee Bucko? I don't think I've ever been a bucko before! Hi-o Silver!

Chocolate covered creme filled--hmmmmmmm! I love the smell of fresh donuts in the morning! Especially since that is all I'm allowed to do!

2:58 PM  
Blogger wrecksE said...

I'm with you on the creme filled chocolate bars. It's like that freshn-up gum from back in the day. There's just some little "suprises" in life you can do without...

Yeah lesbians running for homecoming king is just silly. Unless its a Shelby Lynn type lesbian....cause that'd be ok I think. But thats just me...

3:51 PM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Peakah, YUP!!

Linda, that was Happy Days reference!

Wreckse, Shelby Lynn? I don't remember her.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boston Cream Rocks 4evr!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Sally Anne said...

Currently- Honey-glazed crullers from Tim Horton's. Bliss in donut form. If I have to eat a Krispy Kreme (as I often do down here in Dixieland) it's got to be an old fashioned one, and fresh- the Krispy Kreme guy shows up just before day shift on post and I was usually lucky enough to nab a couple goodies if my partner was inclined to hit the shopette right away. *sighing* I am really missing all that MP stuff...

5:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bagels, forget donuts.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ssssteve:What about Hostess Powdered donuts,with raspberrt filling? Also Maple Bars are good.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Sssteve - You sir, are an evil, evil man. You cannot tempt me with fine baked goods!

(whispers) Vanilla frosted (whispers)

EVIL!!!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Buttermilk bars

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ssssteve, I got a short email from Capt B!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Linda, Send it to me if you like!!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

Pinhead, I think you have been popped out in the center!!

1:05 PM  
Blogger GunnNutt said...

Crullers rule! So light, yet sooo tasty!

Very cool the way you put this post together. You is quite creative!

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holes. That's all I'll say. And for the mad geek in me...The smaller the donut, the better the ratio of galzy goodness to cake. Mmmmm Donut glaze.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time to get your hand out of the donut box and do a post, slow poke! HA

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home