This isn't even funny! not one single bit!!
It's funny, but how true it is makes my blood boil! I am so sick and tired of hearing of the tired and poor coming to this country! Quit sending your tired and poor!! Send your intelligent and wealthy! I want some one coming here that is going to be a productive member of society! Come and embrace the AMERICAN culture! Don't bring yours and expect it to fit in here! If your culture is so great, STAY where you are! If this makes me a racist, then so be it! I'm a racist!
" In a new poll put out today, 51% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a serious problem, the other 49% said "no habla ingles"! I would do a upside down exclamation mark but all I know is english!